PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
lol nike.
Alright, I'm gonna go by instincts and flash to revflash to 4.5 now and then try 4.8. If that don't work, where do I find the TELUS shipped ROMerski?
cool: here is the thread to find the Telus shipped:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062
Old 04-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
cool: here is the thread to find the Telus shipped:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062
Thanks buddy!
*wow, TELUS has had the same shipped ROM for a while!*
Old 04-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
lol nike.
Alright, I'm gonna go by instincts and flash to revflash to 4.5 now and then try 4.8. If that don't work, where do I find the TELUS shipped ROMerski?
Ok, 4.5 went well. Even Sashimi performed well. Now, going upto 4.8. Good luck to me.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Ok, 4.5 went well. Even Sashimi performed well. Now, going upto 4.8. Good luck to me.
Ok, so the flash went well to 4.8. So far no problemos, or TF3D errors, etc. I'm going to do a final hard reset before firing up Sashimi.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
if u can that would be great or i can search

edit: i have Diamondtweak installed and never saw it has to turn off data after a while, is advanced better than diamondtweak?
I prefer advanced config cause it allows me to easily change softkeys on tf3d home screen and the order of the tf3d tabs. I tried uploading the cab earlier but I coudn't from my phone. I'll find a link...

edit: here ya go

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/tag/configuration-tool
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...

Last edited by alan7467; 04-13-2009 at 01:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey mike patience is not one of my virtues i need a fix so bad my balls are hurting can please give a clue as to when we can get that sweet release
thanx waiting as patiently as i can
Old 04-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
I prefer advanced config cause it allows me to easily change softkeys on tf3d home screen and the order of the tf3d tabs. I tried uploading the cab earlier but I coudn't from my phone. I'll find a link...

edit: here ya go

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/tag/configuration-tool
Thanks man, much appreciated

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-13-2009, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

WithoutRemorse is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
hey mike patience is not one of my virtues i need a fix so bad my balls are hurting can please give a clue as to when we can get that sweet release
thanx waiting as patiently as i can
LOL - too funny... obviously you have tried the fixes out there to no avail? fingers crossed they are still working for me even with my custom ring tone..... I had to do a hard reset, then install the most recent cab fix from Calkulins thread... re-created my custom ring tone..... and pray! nothing so far but it has been much better i was getting chronic ringtone issues prior.

good luck... but im not holding my breath for the next release.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor

Ring bug came back today, i used the cab fix and then manually set it the next day as it didn't seem to take, i have been good for 3 days but today it came back again. oh well, back to the drawing board.!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:36 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I'm quite happy- I haven't had any bugs since changing my "lock" software from S2U2. I did change my taskbar back to a more normal TSOwen taskbar- but no hard resets, patches or fixes applied.
Everything is peachy.
Not that I'm not looking forward to trying out a nice working Titanium +/-TF3D, but I like the paradigm of having it right before releasing it.
I've been tinkering with some kitchens lately and can't even get one to complete right now- so I'm having more and more respect for those that make these ROMs and keep on pumping out different ones with little changes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development