PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

i've done the exact same thing....and totally concur!! i liked Fu Fu's 6.5 but still not as polished as 4.8. Mighty is the master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
so mike ive been trying other roms theres not one diamond rom ive not tried but i keep coming back to yours one rom does rule them all they just dont stack up !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

The Diamond Forum,
I finally did it. I just got a deal that was too good to pass up, and I bought a Touch Pro. Now it is time for me to switch forums.
For everyone that has helped me in the past you have my gratitude, and if I have been able to help anyone on this forum, it was my pleasure. I am sure that I will run into some of you in other forums, and for those that I don't you will be missed.
My best wishes to this forum and to the great people in it,
Pirish.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

See you pirish! You're flashing copper right now aren't you? Lucky bastard.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Someone from this thread managed to bypass the international SMS charge (after initially setting up) by exporting the registry entries for seven.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59448&page=3
sweeeet i'll have to try seven again next flash
Old 04-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
See you pirish! You're flashing copper right now aren't you? Lucky bastard.
Just finished............
Old 04-11-2009, 12:01 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think it's good that we keep this forum active. Maybe Mighty will take a break from his ridiculously hard working habits and see that we sit and wait loyally for his next big release. I can't wait to see how his 6.5 rom fairs. I'm sure it'll be the most stable among all other roms.
Lets keep this thread busy..the busiest thread once again
Old 04-11-2009, 12:04 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Also. This MighyRom is the only thing that keeps me from throwing this phone out the window whilst driving like a maniac....or at a punk walking on the sidewalk..Every time I flash back to Stock while waiting for the latest Mighty Rom, I sit back and try to justify the meaning of life because of how much the Stock Rom Sucks... I almost reach the point where I hate it so much that I just want to end. . .

And then the Mighty Rom is Released.

Another life is saved.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Just finished............
Good for you Pirish. Congrats on your new device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

cant wait for a new release i find myself checking here constantly to see a new release here. its gonna be great!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:58 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

All these people switching to the TP... don't understand it. I played with one. I like the Diamond better. Only thing I'd like is the flash for the camera. The memory card slot would be nice, but I'm no where near using my 4GB yet.

Now, when the TP2 comes out... that may be a different story.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development