PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemash View Post
I decided to re-install Smartphone Tracker, I like that I can text my phone via the web http://messaging.sprintpcs.com/textmessaging/compose and have the response with the phone's coordinates come to my email account with a clickable link to google maps.
Understandably, I just heard from others that it doesnt get very close to the actual location of the phone. I tried the NueGps and it seems to lock on within feet. Just thought I would give some folks information I couldnt find.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:45 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I think you only need to hard reset and do the stock if you flash another ROM like Groove ROM or Juicy's ROM or something and it messes up the carrier provisioning information. If you have only done for example carrier stock to an older version of MR to 4.7/4.8 then you don't have to do all the work. You just may need a hard reset here and there.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:46 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Understandably, I just heard from others that it doesnt get very close to the actual location of the phone. I tried the NueGps and it seems to lock on within feet. Just thought I would give some folks information I couldnt find.
Start your own thread. It doesn't need to get buried in here so you can get proper help.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:50 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

been running the original 4.8 since it came out. all was fine till now. I installed smart phone tracker and tried to get it to email me my phones location and the email came in messed up from:"MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com. I soft reset to try again and my phone decided to hard reset instead. Screen taps, then it started customizing but got stuck installing google maps. soft reset with the button on the back after waiting forever and now its all messed up. Guess Ill try the newest 4.8 before going back to 4.7
Old 03-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike,

I just want to say I love your roms, they are the only ones I use. The only thing is I wish there were like little descriptions of what the updates are, cause noobs like me have no idea what some of the upgrades even mean.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

Does anyone know how to get the orginall call answer screen back?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img34[1].jpg (72.1 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Almost a VIP

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
Does anyone know how to get the orginall call answer screen back?
you need the black theme

here you go..
Attached Files
File Type: cab Black Slide To Answer CDMA.cab (897.6 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, NRG 23128 Sense 2.5 Aug 11
Carrier: Sprint, 1.12.34F Radio

Nhawk is becoming a great contributor

I think I'm running into an issue on both 4.7 and 4.8
On 4.7 the ringer stopped working at one point, so I rebooted and it fixed it.
I just had it happen on 4.8 and when I went to look at the ringer and tried to change it, I got this error when selecting ANY ringer:
"This ring tone file is corrupted or unavailable. Please choose a different ring tone."

I thought this problem came up for some users in previous version of the MightyROM.
Anyone else came across this or knows what causes it?

Old 03-26-2009, 02:52 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
you need the black theme

here you go..
the black theme? that wont give him what he wants. what he wants is a rom without the S2A. not a different colored S2A.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
the black theme? that wont give him what he wants. what he wants is a rom without the S2A. not a different colored S2A.
oh, I read it wrong

sorry...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development