View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemash View Post
I decided to re-install Smartphone Tracker, I like that I can text my phone via the web http://messaging.sprintpcs.com/textmessaging/compose and have the response with the phone's coordinates come to my email account with a clickable link to google maps.
Understandably, I just heard from others that it doesnt get very close to the actual location of the phone. I tried the NueGps and it seems to lock on within feet. Just thought I would give some folks information I couldnt find.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.