PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
where is this custom black keyboard you speak of?
Currently the custom black keyboard is the one with the bugi n it (on t9, first letters disappearing on input)

So as for now... No it will not be included
Old 02-01-2009, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Mike, on the Diamond version Flipit does not work and lets say I have a contact in my address book with an actual address it does not give me the option to locate in Google Maps, other than that its perfect

Last edited by kyrumo; 02-01-2009 at 03:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Mike, on the Diamond version Flipit does not work and lets say I have a contact in my address book with an actual address it does not give me the option to locate in Google Maps, other than that its perfect
I istalled Google Maps again and it fixed it
Old 02-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
OK, troopers, let's talk radios rather than ROM's for a minute.

1. What is the stock radio for Sprint?
2. Is the "latest" radio just a more recent release from Sprint or a cooked version?
3. Where do we find these "latest" radio versions?
4. How do we flash a radio vs. flashing a ROM?

Thanks and if there is any tutorial or thread about radios, please feel free to point this n00b to the link.
If you want the new radio from Sprint and dont want to flash just the Radio, next time you flash a ROM, flash the leaked Sprint ROM first. You will get the radio when you flash, and then when you flash back to Mike's latest, you will have the new Radio and Mikes new ROM.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53401
Old 02-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
If you want the new radio from Sprint and dont want to flash just the Radio, next time you flash a ROM, flash the leaked Sprint ROM first. You will get the radio when you flash, and then when you flash back to Mike's latest, you will have the new Radio and Mikes new ROM.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53401
Well, since I have yet to flash 4.4.2, I might just do that. Is there a change list anywhere for the radio, or is it just a matter of getting the "latest and greatest" syndrome?
Old 02-01-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Wow, I am really loving this release. So far I haven't had any text lockups or slowdowns. This sys is on fire it is so fast. Thanks for all the hard work Mr. Mouse.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Just in time for SuperBowl!
Old 02-01-2009, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sjrickli7 is becoming a great contributor

Not sure if anybody else has this on 4.4.2 (i think 4.4.1 was the same). But text message limit is at 130. A simple cab fixes this back to 160. Just in case someone else needs it i've attached it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SMS160.cab (1.6 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond & Touch Pro

mizzle80 is becoming a great contributor

hey mighty, I have a question....I can't get the US to appear in my weather...it was working for me in 4.4.1 with no problems, but now it's not....I've uninstalled and reinstalled Weather DataBase Editor 950 times already....lol
any suggestions?
besides that the ROM is great, no flaws
Old 02-01-2009, 06:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

nub4life is a n00b

Hey Mike. I'm a recent convert to your rom from Juicy's. Great stuff by the way! I just installed v 4.4.2 and the power save seems to not be working properly. It's currently set up to turn off backlight if device is not in use for 30 seconds, and the device is supposed to turn off after 1 min... except after 30 seconds, the screen would turn off, but immediately turn back on. Same deal happens when I push the power button. Suggestions? I think this is really draining my battery, plus it's kind of annoying.

Edit: never mind. I did a soft reboot and the problem is gone.

Last edited by nub4life; 02-01-2009 at 06:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development