PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond & Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mizzle80 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

hey mighty, anything else different with this ROM? dling as we speak...can't wait to see
Old 02-01-2009, 01:16 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
i got an issue, where my TXT msg were sent repeatedly to some people

is that the issue your referring to?
Yep. It happened with an earlier MR, but it was always fixed with a ClearStorage reset. Not this time. Although, come to think of it... maybe I'll flash my Sprint Shipped ROM and then reflash the MR4.4.2 and then another CSr. I really like the way the ROMs "feel".
I just flashed GrooveROM3- but I didn't like some things about an earlier version. I'll probably play with it over the weekend and then try my "sequence" for getting MR to work.
Mike mentioned a good way to tell if this issue was affecting you. You can also look in your Text Messages Outbox- if the repeating messages never leave there (and you'll see the most recent one sent) then you are "infected".

Last edited by Trident; 02-01-2009 at 01:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

TheGuac is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Yep. It happened with an earlier MR, but it was always fixed with a ClearStorage reset. Not this time. Although, come to think of it... maybe I'll flash my Sprint Shipped ROM and then reflash the MR4.4.2 and then another CSr. I really like the way the ROMs "feel".
I just flashed GrooveROM3- but I didn't like some things about an earlier version. I'll probably play with it over the weekend and then try my "sequence" for getting MR to work.
Mike mentioned a good way to tell if this issue was affecting you. You can also look in your Text Messages Outbox- if the repeating messages never leave there (and you'll see the most recent one sent) then you are "infected".
This happened to me earlier too. No matter how many times I flashed back to Sprint Stock and flashed back and did clear storage, I'd still get the problem. I gave up entirely and was hoping it was fixed now. Guess not =(.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:08 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuac View Post
This happened to me earlier too. No matter how many times I flashed back to Sprint Stock and flashed back and did clear storage, I'd still get the problem. I gave up entirely and was hoping it was fixed now. Guess not =(.
I don't know if it might be fixed in 4.4.2~ I tried it and had it happen in 4.4.1.
I think that the multiple flashing worked when I tried it on MR4.2.
I'm still probably going to try with this new release.
I've got faith in that flying mouse.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So no fix for the texting freeze (freezes for a few seconds while using any SIP randomly) yet? I guess it will be later on down the line with new SYS and stuff. I don't even need 4.4.2. 4.4.1 is so good that it's not worth the trouble... yet.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sjrickli7 is becoming a great contributor

"[ # ] Fxied - RSS HUB Link Again... I Hope!!!! "

Link still broken. Anyone has their's working? 4.4.2

Thanks mightymike for the update! GREAT WORK.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: sprint

einherjar is a n00b

RSS HUB does not work for me either. Thanks for the ROM, Mightymike.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Any chance you will be using the custom black keyboard in future ROMs? It looks awesome.
Current Radio: ___
Old 02-01-2009, 05:07 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
Any chance you will be using the custom black keyboard in future ROMs? It looks awesome.
where is this custom black keyboard you speak of?
Old 02-01-2009, 05:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
where is this custom black keyboard you speak of?
Its in grooveROM, I can't find it in cab form.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development