PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Does anyone know how to make Orb streams, initiated via PIE (IE6?), load with TCPMP by default, instead of HTC's media streamer app or PIE itself? I already have the file assicoiations checked in tcpmp's settings. TIA.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MightyROM 4.4.2

- Windows Live 10.6.0046.0800
- Adobe Flash Custom Leaked Version *Thanks Juicy*
- Vibrate On Connect Phone Setting As Default
- Removed Large Title Bar Icon From Settings Menu
- Signal Strength = 5 Bars Instead of 4

... coming soon
Thanks again Mighty!!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MightyROM 4.4.2

- Windows Live 10.6.0046.0800
- Adobe Flash Custom Leaked Version *Thanks Juicy*
- Vibrate On Connect Phone Setting As Default
- Removed Large Title Bar Icon From Settings Menu
- Signal Strength = 5 Bars Instead of 4

... coming soon
thanks Mike,
on this one, can you remove s2a? there are cabs for it for those who still want it on their phone. so.... yea... well if not, can you let me know how to remove the damn thing? thanks alot for all your hard work. I know that it's hard to do 2 phones at once.

I can safely say all of us here really appreciate you.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

bjwiens is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bjwiens

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Thanks! It just says "HTC Touch Diamond ROM update" so I wasn't sure.
it also isn't compatible with the Sprint diamonds so we're still sol
Old 02-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Woo hoo, I just noticed 4.42 on the change log. Can't wait!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:43 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Well, I didn't install anything yet (after my Clear Storage) and I'm starting to get the repeating texts again.
I'll try 4.4.2, but if that doesn't cure it, this will be a short-lived MightyROM phase for me.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Well, I didn't install anything yet (after my Clear Storage) and I'm starting to get the repeating texts again.
I'll try 4.4.2, but if that doesn't cure it, this will be a short-lived MightyROM phase for me.
i got an issue, where my TXT msg were sent repeatedly to some people

is that the issue your referring to?
Old 02-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
lol, that sucks

your best way to see if the problem is present or not is to send a few texts, then goto your sent items folder. If the screen doesn't load (it sort of just "clips") Then the issue is present. If the screen loads fine and all your sent messages are there, then the problem shouldn't be there.

Clear storage method is the proper way of doing it, although if this isn't working for you then..... *shrugs shoulders*

Sorry duuder
Old 02-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

MightyROM
Version 4.4.2 Telus | Sprint | Alltel | MTS | Cricket | Bell Mobility |Cellular South
( H o s t i n g P r o v i d e d B y C e d o N u l l i )

Click Here To Download MightyROM Version 4.4.2

Code:
MightyROM 4.4.2
[ # ] Updated - Windows Live 10.6.0046.0800
[ # ] Updated - Adobe Flash (Custom Leaked Version) *Thanks Juicy*
[ # ] Tweaked - Vibrate On Phonecall Connect Set As Default
[ # ] Removed - Large Title Bar Icon In Settings Menu (Option Located In TouchFLO)
[ # ] Fixed - Signal Strength 5 Bar Display
[ # ] Fxied - RSS HUB Link Again... I Hope!!!! :)
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

That was fast, Downloading right now!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development