PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 01:24 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Ok, here is some findings I have found tonight, if it means nothing let me know, if it means something let me know, please.

In my in the folder "\Windows\" I have Afternoon,Bella,Birds1, Birds2, Clinky, EasyRoller, Electroelectro, F12, Flute1, Flute2, Generic 1, 2, 3, 4, GrittyBeat, Innovation, Kinetic, Leaves, Lounge, MusicBoxing, Old Phone 1, 2, Organic, Random, Reflection, Shifter, Squeaker, Throwback,Timeline, Tonic, umbrella, Vision, Waterall and WindowsMobile the two that are bold have a space between their last letter and .wma

in my "\Windows\Rings\" folder I have everything except Vision .wma and WindowsMobile .wma

Now the registry "HKLM/Software/HTC/AudioManager_Eng/Config/Ring_Tone_Path" the value is \Windows\Rings\

Is there a need to have the files in both "\Windows" and "\Windows\Rings\" ??
And should I add the two that are missing from "Rings"?
Are you still having the ringer issue? Have you installed the ringer fix 2 from Caulkin? I still havent heard anyone report the ringer bug came back after installing the ringer 2 fix. "If it aint broke, dont fix it."
I know not to helpful but kinda true...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Jan 11, 2009 is when I think I installed 4.1. I think I'm going to upgrade, I need to test this new Sashiminess anyway.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've never had the ring issue, wife did though, I use a voice recording (.amr) as my ringtones. I guess I should use a regular ringtone for a while to see if I get it. I was just bored tonight and looking around at my phone and noticed I had those alerts and ringer files in both spots, thought it was weird.

Do you know what the second fix is exactly? I have the cab he put out there, just wondering what it is...ah I guess I can decompile it and find out. Maybe.

Devileyez nice fix there from Nov to January I might have been the only one to see that.

Last edited by TREmp77; 04-13-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I've never had the ring issue, wife did though, I use a voice recording (.amr) as my ringtones. I guess I should use a regular ringtone for a while to see if I get it. I was just bored tonight and looking around at my phone and noticed I had those alerts and ringer files in both spots, thought it was weird.

Do you know what the second fix is exactly? I have the cab he put out there, just wondering what it is...ah I guess I can decompile it and find out. Maybe.

Devileyez nice fix there from Nov to January I might have been the only one to see that.
Yeah, I saw the date as 11/01/2009.. so for a second there, I thought it was November.

Anyway, what is this ring issue everyone is talking about?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Are you still having the ringer issue? Have you installed the ringer fix 2 from Caulkin? I still havent heard anyone report the ringer bug came back after installing the ringer 2 fix. "If it aint broke, dont fix it."
I know not to helpful but kinda true...
I installed the ringer fix 2 from Caulkin yesterday and my ringer issue came back last night
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 04-13-2009, 07:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Man im trying to avoid reflashing and installing everything, so maybe someone can help, when ever i send a picture mail or use internet or anything on Data, the Data link stays on and is suckin the battery try, i have to turn of the Data connection manually? anyone ever had this or heard of it? i cant find an answer

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Man im trying to avoid reflashing and installing everything, so maybe someone can help, when ever i send a picture mail or use internet or anything on Data, the Data link stays on and is suckin the battery try, i have to turn of the Data connection manually? anyone ever had this or heard of it? i cant find an answer
I had the same problem. I just had to turn it off manually. Once it was turned off it would stay that way until a soft reset though. As long as you remember to turn it off when you turn on the phone it should be cool.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I had the same problem. I just had to turn it off manually. Once it was turned off it would stay that way until a soft reset though. As long as you remember to turn it off when you turn on the phone it should be cool.
It still does it, like say i turn it off, i go on internet, it will stay on i have to turn it off everytime kinda sucks lol
Old 04-13-2009, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
It still does it, like say i turn it off, i go on internet, it will stay on i have to turn it off everytime kinda sucks lol
You could try using advanced config to automatically turn off your data connection. It'd be under menu-more settings-connections.

I can post the cab if you don't already have it.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
You could try using advanced config to automatically turn off your data connection. It'd be under menu-more settings-connections.

I can post the cab if you don't already have it.
if u can that would be great or i can search

edit: i have Diamondtweak installed and never saw it has to turn off data after a while, is advanced better than diamondtweak?

Last edited by boodaka; 04-13-2009 at 09:31 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development