PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Is there anybody else that is experiencing resetting problems with 4.8. I've had to reload the 4.8 three times now. Each time, it lasts for a while and then flakes out. System gets slow and soft reset turns into a hard reset, or tf3d gets caught in a loop and can't load. 4.6 was rock solid.
You need to flash the shipped rom first of your specific carrier http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062, then flash back to Mike 4.8, hard reset one more time, and you will not have this happen again. trust me
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
OOOOOOOO Mighty.....I have found a problem, and i didn't see any one report it in 4.8, if anyone has please HELP. Well i was late for work this morning cause of it lol, i set the alarm like i always do for 5 am........and guess what i didnt go of lol, and i looked and it was checked. Anyone? Anyone.......
Same thing happened to me... is this a defect with core WM6.1 rather than MightyRom? I've noticed that sometimes when phone goes to power save, it won't wake up and kick the alarm in the morning. If I set an alarm to fire off in 2 minutes, it works, but if it goes into power save it seems to only work intermittently.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
Same thing happened to me... is this a defect with core WM6.1 rather than MightyRom? I've noticed that sometimes when phone goes to power save, it won't wake up and kick the alarm in the morning. If I set an alarm to fire off in 2 minutes, it works, but if it goes into power save it seems to only work intermittently.
Moral of the story... Alarm clock, Walmart, $7.75, just kidding
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprrint

indianguyinny24 is a n00b

HI all,

After upgrading my sprint EVDO speed is like 140kbits/sec earlier it was decent like 1400kbits/sec...

Any idea why this will happen....

V
Old 03-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianguyinny24 View Post
HI all,

After upgrading my sprint EVDO speed is like 140kbits/sec earlier it was decent like 1400kbits/sec...

V
How are you upgrading the EVDO? are you saying that you updated profile? It sounds like you are now in 1x rather than EV. Also, you can check your settings to see if rev A is enabled but I think your in 1x mode.

Last edited by Riley; 03-27-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianguyinny24 View Post
HI all,

V
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
How are you upgrading the EVDO? are you saying that you updated profile? It sounds like you are now in 1x rather than EV. Also, you can check your settings to see if rev A is enabled but I think your in 1x mode.
I think he just left out a comma after upgrading. I concur with your assessment, it sounds like he may be in 1X now. A ROM upgrade should not have this effect.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

bean373 is keeping up the good workbean373 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
or

HTC Diamond $550
priceless, ain't no joke...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started

Quote:

Thanks given! hahaha.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprrint

indianguyinny24 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
I think he just left out a comma after upgrading. I concur with your assessment, it sounds like he may be in 1X now. A ROM upgrade should not have this effect.

I guess i start again.... Before upgrade of Mighty Rom i was having normal Sprint Rom and my internet speed was coming up as 1400 kbits/s...

yesterday after reading a lot i upgraded the rom with the TelUS radio as well..

Now i am getting 140kbits/sec at same place....

so this is the problem......

EDIT: on my screen i can see it says EV ....

V
Old 03-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmac00t View Post

It looks like this with the fix. So you dont get any text cut off. It works only on ROMS that have a 21xxx or higher sys unless its cooked in the kitchen. I could be wrong. On previous ROMS less than 21xxx it never worked for me and Mightys ROM is the only one that it works partially with a cab install.
I can't get it to look like that either...I get the black screen, but not the nice Icon and display like that. I am running Might's 4.8 and have installed the cab. Hmm...I just dislplays it in the old way.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development