PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy View Post
Haha...

I can follow directions, thank you. I click the "update" button, the next window appears with the "next" button, I click it, my phone bricks out, shows the load percentage bar, sits at 0% for a few minutes, the uploader says there is an error, and provides steps for recovery.
i would try to flash to stock ROM which you can find in the HOW TO: unlocking relocking and flashing thread and reload Mightys Rom and try it again but im a noob but id still try that beofore anything. hope it helps.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:33 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Haha...

I can follow directions, thank you. I click the "update" button, the next window appears with the "next" button, I click it, my phone bricks out, shows the load percentage bar, sits at 0% for a few minutes, the uploader says there is an error, and provides steps for recovery.
then follow the recov instructions if you do it right it works ive had to do it myself
Old 03-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

um. add network mapped location, i just noticed its not thier , isthere a cab to add it back?

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 03-28-2009, 03:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

birdy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to birdy Send a message via MSN to birdy

I have... that is why I am asking for help.

Again, I can follow instructions and I know they are very simple. I've recovered the device three times already. Unplugged it, removed the battery for around three seconds, put it back in, and it powered back on normally, so I got to use the "skip" button.

Anyway, my problem is that I get the error each time and I would like to know if anyone else has had this as a continuous problem.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I have... that is why I am asking for help.

Again, I can follow instructions and I know they are very simple. I've recovered the device three times already. Unplugged it, removed the battery for around three seconds, put it back in, and it powered back on normally, so I got to use the "skip" button.

Anyway, my problem is that I get the error each time and I would like to know if anyone else has had this as a continuous problem.
idk wat else to say dude =( jus to try wat i said and yea. better hope mighty Mike himself can help and dont be lazy, like try to flash another ROM. see if its mightys or your phone =P lol jk
Old 03-28-2009, 03:51 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey birdy try stock if you havent already
Old 03-28-2009, 03:54 PM
N00b

birdy is a n00b

The stock ROM is what's currently on it. It runs fine once I recover it. I tried the 4.6 ROM and it just asked me to update to the 4.8, haha.

*Sigh*
Old 03-28-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b

Anyone else have the ringer stops ringing problem on 4.8? Thanks.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Every time I try and install the 4.8 ROM it tells me I need to update my Image version.

To: 4.8

What am I missing here? I've reflashed my phone before but never to a custom ROM like so, so help me out. Each time I have to remove my battery and recover.
Birdy
Lurker

Do you have Diamond or a Pro?

Old 03-28-2009, 04:13 PM
N00b

birdy is a n00b

So my assumption was correct that I didn't voice earlier.

This ROM will not work with a Pro, haha. My bad for the interruptions then. I was told by someone on another forum that this ROM worked with the Pro as well. How I loath him...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development