PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Do you still have to "pay to play" on this version? The Sprint Nav app hada 3-day trail and then a daily or monthly useage fee.
Since when have you had to pay for Sprint Nav, if you have and Everything plan or Unlimited Data, Nav is included.

Ringer issue question, can someone copy all the rings, alerts, etc into a folder called Windows on your internal storage root and see if that helps with the ringers correctly being called upon by the phone. I have a copy of my Windows folder on the Internal storage for editing purposes and never had the ring problem. I was wondering if it might help to have copies in the internal storage.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

There are those of us with unlimited data but no Sprint Nav (before everything plans). There's an option to pay per day of use or as an add-on. At least there used to be.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah well, after weeks of having no issues with this ROM, I now have the dreaded ringtone issue.. LOL.. all of a sudden when I go into the start/settings/personal, and select phone, now it says my ringtones are corrupt.. lol.. and all of my ringtones are the factory ringtones, that are all located in the windows folder.. The only things that I have installed right before getting this problem are Diamond Tweak and AEBPlus...

Just soft reset and the ringer is back, but hopefully it doesnt happen again, because I cant be missing calls..

ALSO - what happened to being able to flip the phone on its face to ignore a call, without sending the caller straight to voicemail.??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

personally i dont think anyone is immune i think it will happen to us all at some point in time.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

maybe it has something to do with being on the touch pro build maybe our phones cant handle something in the build? idk just throwing it out there but ever since converting to wav no problems here there are stored on my internal storage root. been ringing all day.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

you all are still using tsowen taskbar v1.3 i'm guessing?
Old 04-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

no task bar mods here just changed my ringers from mp3s to wavs
Old 04-06-2009, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
no task bar mods here just changed my ringers from mp3s to wavs
i did that awhile ago. noticed more lag because while they are wavs, they're roughly 2-3x the file size...takes longer to load, so i switched back to mp3
Old 04-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

still havent had any problem with them as ringers just cut them to the smaller size files then made them a wav so they are not that big.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:04 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Do you still have to "pay to play" on this version? The Sprint Nav app hada 3-day trail and then a daily or monthly useage fee.
I don't know about that- my plan w/Sprint includes unlimited Data that includes Navigation. I saw that some people were able to use it in the thread where I found this, but I don't know what their plans were like either.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development