PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond
Carrier: Sprint

slash007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

After upgrading from 4.0 to 4.8, everything was smooth for the first night, but the next day my ringer stopped working and I was missing calls. After a soft reset it worked again, but now about 5 hours later I am missing calls again. I flashed from 4.0 to stock, did another hard reset, flashed to 4.8, then did two more hard resets. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:49 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro.pezzy View Post
is there a way to remove slide to answer (s2a) an because it is interfering with my u2u2 and i can answer when i get a call,
its cooked in the rom and ive my self and got no answer so maybe if you have the try reg edit maybe you can get it done but i dont know
Old 03-28-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

youtube does not work very well...i did multiple hard flash, and youtube will say "cannot play video" error.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
youtube does not work very well...i did multiple hard flash, and youtube will say "cannot play video" error.
did u flash stock then mighty then clear storage thats what i did and mine works so if you didnt then try it
Old 03-28-2009, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
did u flash stock then mighty then clear storage thats what i did and mine works so if you didnt then try it
i doubt flashing stock does anything at all, cuz you're flashing it to mighty anyway. i flashed to mighty 4.8 then hard reseted twice.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP BABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
i doubt flashing stock does anything at all, cuz you're flashing it to mighty anyway. i flashed to mighty 4.8 then hard reseted twice.
i dont know how it works but it does .when ive had problems i did that it fixed my problem maybe some else may say that it helps to clear out any old or corrupt files and there fore ur phone runs better
EDIT: so you tell me how my youtube works and ur doesnt
Old 03-28-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
i dont know how it works but it does .when ive had problems i did that it fixed my problem maybe some else may say that it helps to clear out any old or corrupt files and there fore ur phone runs better
ive had the same results. it seems my phone works better always flashing to stock before flashing a different rom but maybe not everybody else has had the same results.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

birdy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to birdy Send a message via MSN to birdy

Every time I try and install the 4.8 ROM it tells me I need to update my Image version.

To: 4.8

What am I missing here? I've reflashed my phone before but never to a custom ROM like so, so help me out. Each time I have to remove my battery and recover.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy View Post
Every time I try and install the 4.8 ROM it tells me I need to update my Image version.

To: 4.8

What am I missing here? I've reflashed my phone before but never to a custom ROM like so, so help me out. Each time I have to remove my battery and recover.
thats where you press next and PRESTO!! lol
Old 03-28-2009, 03:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

birdy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to birdy Send a message via MSN to birdy

Haha...

I can follow directions, thank you. I click the "update" button, the next window appears with the "next" button, I click it, my phone bricks out, shows the load percentage bar, sits at 0% for a few minutes, the uploader says there is an error, and provides steps for recovery.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development