PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 06:44 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post
[IMG]did someone want my custom start icon? i had nelly make it for me its great!!!
PM me that start Icon please... Thanks in advance..
Old 03-28-2009, 07:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Cell_crazy is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I've installed the Diamond2 keyboard from JMZ cab file download...the only problem is that when I install it with Mightys ROM it seems to mess up active sync. Has anyone else had this issue?

Mighty do you think you could include diamond2 keyboard with your next release?
Old 03-28-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_crazy View Post
I've installed the Diamond2 keyboard from JMZ cab file download...the only problem is that when I install it with Mightys ROM it seems to mess up active sync. Has anyone else had this issue?

Use conflippers Diamond 2 Keyboard cab, it works fine with activesync for me.

Is anyone having problems with the volume control? Any time I try to change the volume, either with the side buttons or through the top taskbar, the phone locks up and I have to soft reset. Anyone else having this problem or know a fix for it? I have tried flashing back to stock then, reflashing 4.8 again. And yes I hard reset after flashing. Still happens.

EDIT: Ok, I really fixed it this time. Turns out I had the wrong taskbar installed. I uninstalled that and installed the one from the OP. Everything is working great now. Perfect Rom! Thanks again Mike.
Current Radio: ___

Last edited by flickmaker; 03-29-2009 at 12:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've noticed my phone, under 4.7, continues to be awake, even when it should be blank. Almost every time I pull it from my pocket, the screen is already on. I turn it off and wait only a few seconds before it comes back on. Anyone else? Killing battery life..
Old 03-28-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_crazy View Post

Here is conflipper's cab. This has always worked fine with activesync for me. This is the diamond 2 keyboard with no arrows working in portrait.

Last edited by flickmaker; 03-28-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
Anyone else have the ringer stops ringing problem on 4.8? Thanks.
Yes...I have had it happen two different times now with a total of 7 missed calls. I call my phone and watched it...phone lights up...shows the caller but doesn't ring. I didn't have that with version 4.7
Old 03-28-2009, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Yes...I have had it happen two different times now with a total of 7 missed calls. I call my phone and watched it...phone lights up...shows the caller but doesn't ring. I didn't have that with version 4.7
Is yours still doing it, or did you flash something else, or find a fix? I just did another hard reset and will see how it acts.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:12 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Does anyone know if Alltel's RevA works with this ROM?
No only EVDO Revision A.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

md_lieber is a n00b

I figured out why this is happening (lol, because it was happening to me too!)

Hit the volume toggle and select "vibrate". Both "System" and "Ring" now show vibrate. Exit this screen.

Hit the volume toggle again and move your finger up the slider to indicate loud volume. "System" now shows the set volume, but "Ring" has moved off of vibrate but shows 0 volume.

We set the volume on "System" because that's the default screen, but 4.8 seems to not move "Ring" volume accordingly.

Hope this helps us find a solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond (cdma)
Carrier: telus

toosweet4life is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_lieber View Post
I figured out why this is happening (lol, because it was happening to me too!)

Hit the volume toggle and select "vibrate". Both "System" and "Ring" now show vibrate. Exit this screen.

Hit the volume toggle again and move your finger up the slider to indicate loud volume. "System" now shows the set volume, but "Ring" has moved off of vibrate but shows 0 volume.

We set the volume on "System" because that's the default screen, but 4.8 seems to not move "Ring" volume accordingly.

Hope this helps us find a solution!

I'm hoping this solution provides some sort of temporary fix until this problem becomes permanently fixed......I currently have MIGHTYROM 4.7 on my phone, and everything seems to work great except the fact that i've missed a lot of important calls on my phone due to the ringer not working, which definitely seems to be a similar case with several people. It sporadically works at times, but somehow or another this screws up again. Im just curious if this is one of the reported problems known in the Mighty Roms themselves?? If so, I hope this is a problem which get's resolved in future rom releases, as I've never had a problem with my phone at all with other previous roms, and I feel like this is a pretty big issue considering calls are getting missed.

This rom is obviously an awesome release otherwise, and hopefully this issue gets addressed.

Thanks again to everyone for their support!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development