View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:56 AM
toosweet4life
N00b

toosweet4life is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_lieber View Post
I figured out why this is happening (lol, because it was happening to me too!)

Hit the volume toggle and select "vibrate". Both "System" and "Ring" now show vibrate. Exit this screen.

Hit the volume toggle again and move your finger up the slider to indicate loud volume. "System" now shows the set volume, but "Ring" has moved off of vibrate but shows 0 volume.

We set the volume on "System" because that's the default screen, but 4.8 seems to not move "Ring" volume accordingly.

Hope this helps us find a solution!

I'm hoping this solution provides some sort of temporary fix until this problem becomes permanently fixed......I currently have MIGHTYROM 4.7 on my phone, and everything seems to work great except the fact that i've missed a lot of important calls on my phone due to the ringer not working, which definitely seems to be a similar case with several people. It sporadically works at times, but somehow or another this screws up again. Im just curious if this is one of the reported problems known in the Mighty Roms themselves?? If so, I hope this is a problem which get's resolved in future rom releases, as I've never had a problem with my phone at all with other previous roms, and I feel like this is a pretty big issue considering calls are getting missed.

This rom is obviously an awesome release otherwise, and hopefully this issue gets addressed.

Thanks again to everyone for their support!