View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:53 PM
kidFromBigD
PPCGeeks Regular

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearoid View Post
I don't know all there is to know about forum protocol so I hope I offend no one with this.
I have enjoyed all the work TSOwen has done to give us much nicer taskbar icons. I loved 3.14 the best as it seemed to be the most professional looking and functional of them all, except a few of the key icons were not replaced like voice command, wifi, and the active syncing icon was not done the way it should have been. I found his more recent releases to be beautiful but not as useful and sometimes difficult to read or tell what is going on.

So, I am posting my own modified version of his 3.14 taskbar icons where I took some from his newer sets and merged them with this older fine set. This is the only thread I check and I didnt really want to start a new thread. I hope TSOwen is okay with me trying to improve upon his great work.

If anyone could take these and make them into a .cab file I would LOVE it....since I reflash often enough to HATE the idea of manually repalcing all these individual files.

Nevertheless, I am very pleased with the way this set looks now and thought I'd share this with anyone who might have had similar feelings about the taskbar icon options that are out there.
Quick question for you: All the files contained in the .zip can be dropped into their appropraite folders on the device, and we'll see your work, is this correct? I assume a soft reset would get them going once moved.