View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 01:58 PM
searcher61
Regular 'Geeker

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
My wife caught the no ring bug this morning. I went into sounds and notification and the ring played normally, then went to phone dialer/menu/options pressed play on the ring tone and nothing played. Then tried to exit that screen by pressing ok, but the keyboard would pop up and it wouldnt let me exit the screen.
Interesting...I was fooling around and thought I would take a look a the 6.5 build that FuFu has out. I installed it and it had a similar problem, except when going to the phone/dialer/menu/options screen and selecting a ringtone a message would popup and say all the ringtones were corrupt and not let me exit the screen. I flashed with the STD sprint ROM first still had the problem after going back to FuFu. Flashed with the New sprint rom then FuFu and still had the problem. Flashed back to Might's and no problem.