View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr4girl View Post
I tried the ROM for a full day.. And I'm not really feeling it. I don't like the keyboard [ i'm used to the juicyROM new HTC keyboard] and it's just not that.. even to me. It's a good build, but not for me. Thanks for the time and effort, regardless.
just a suggestion. if you don't like the keyboard, you can switch them out if you like. Just need to use the taskmanager which is already installed on Mighty's rom and stop the SIPGT_app.exe process before installing the diamond2 keyboard used in Juicys rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.