View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
You weren't, but that's ok--you were helpful. Trident on the other hand-------
Shoot, I'd still be trying to unlock if it hadn't been for Astrak and my figuring out what he "really" meant in post 6943.

I believe I'll be going elswhere to get help with getting another today screen to use with Weather Panel

Thanks for the link-- I'll use it tonight if MR5 isn't out
You're learning. Congrats.
People should understand that this thread is not the place to ask questions about everything. Just stuff that has to do with MightyROM. Questions about locking & unlocking have numerous threads in addition to the ones that are stickied- and starting another one would have been better than hijacking this one for your own use.

If you didn't like that I pointed out that you were continuously disrespectful of everyone else who uses this thread properly- so be it. I'd have been very helpful if you had taken the conversation where it should have been. If my comments have given you the insight to ask more questions somewhere else- then I accomplished what I wanted to and helped you whether you appreciate it or not.

Last edited by Trident; 04-22-2009 at 09:58 AM.