View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:38 AM
Torx
Indigenous Nudist

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I propose we dont adopt tflo3d in MR5!!

reason i say this is because right now, im playing with SSK 6.5 rom. while its no mighty, its definately the best build of 6.5 ive played with yet.

problem is.. theres no program space for additional software. theres really nothing already installed with SSK's 6.5 just tflo3d, titanium, and a few misc apps MINUS OPERA.
after opera install, iris, and a few others, im already out of program memory. Add to the fact that if you want a 10MB cache for opera, that makes it even worse.

SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

I say we save space and ditch tflo3d in MR5 for the diamond.
If we go 6.5, i say we go all the way and try to adopt and accept titanium for what it is.

having both plugin softwares installed at the same time is an extreme amount to precious space.

dunno.. just my idea.. just a thought.. maybe this is why mike was thinking about leaving out tflo3d in the first place..

Last edited by Torx; 04-22-2009 at 09:41 AM.