PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 04:49 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
just went to lilrico.com, used that from your vid link
Yup, that picture is old... LOL... But yes, that's me and my baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
This really does not matter to me but I tried it for the heck of it and it does not work for me either Rico. I can highlight the first one I select but no more then one at a time. Thanks for the video though.
Sorry, I just caught this.... MightyMike is going to look into this and if it isn't working like it did for me in my video, that will be a fix coming then. Also, I couldn't see your video because its private, but if you say it doesn't work, I believe you. We'll look into it
Old 02-10-2009, 07:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

I had no reason to update, I was loving 4.4.4, but I went ahead and did it anyway.

As always 4.4.5 is awesome. Thanks a lot guys.
Current Radio: ___
Old 02-10-2009, 07:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

HTC_rulez is just getting started

MightyMike and LilRico, I have to say that your 2 skills combine, kick a$$. Keep up the great work.

A satisfy user...
Old 02-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
Hey Mighty..or anybody else that may know. where is this "Landscape Onscreen Keyboard"..that is included in the change log for 4.4.6. Thank you.
I'm looking at my download (96%) and saw your post.. scared the hell outta me. Where did you see a changelog for 4.4.6? Typo, right?
Old 02-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

[ # ] Fixed - First Letter Disappearing On Text Input

what was the fix for this?

love the lilrico addition to the rom
Old 02-10-2009, 09:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Great job on this new release guys
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I really like the black dialer without the Manilla background and the SMS/Email notification bubbles as well
Old 02-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

ugh im not getting the black keyboard anymore I think i broke it lol
Old 02-10-2009, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor

This is my 1st post, i only recently aquired my Diamond and Mighty Mikes rom was the 1st i tried. I liked the black KB but i just flashed 4.4.5 and it's back to MS white, how do i get it back again.. ? i still have the black keypad and i did install LilRico's black/blue cab.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Does this new one now have the calander, call history, and stock tabs?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development