View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Good Morning Riley, Trident.
As you both know, I am running Mighty5 with 24pp and have gobs of memory left. Mike did wonders once again with memory, with this ROM you really get the best of both worlds. I was thinking the same thing when I learned that Mighty5 was going to have both tf3d & Titanium but those worries were quickly put to sleep once I flashed and started using the new ROM.

Good To See You Both Again,
Great to know, I'm game for having both and switching hour to hour, minute to minute. jk

well hopefully we will here from the man soon before this thread ignites like Rico's servers