View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Stoney60
PPCGeeks Regular

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
God help the company you are doing support for.
It wasn't the words that you used that were disrespectful, it was your unwillingness to take your discussion to an appropriate location. Despite your backwards reasoning, you are incorrect in your assertion that this is the right place to solve that problem. I offered a few alternatives and you ignored me and the other poster that suggested you check your PMs (which would have been another good alternative to all this).
Now you are starting with name calling and ridiculous statements about how unavailable the information was for a normal search. You didn't need a normal search- 99% of the people who come here figure out how to unlock their devices by reading this well written thread by tobeychris. The rest ask questions in that thread!
Now I've wasted enough time holding your hand through proper etiquette in a forum and I can comfortably add you to my list of people that are ignored- as I'm sure you'll have some childish response to this post as well.
You didn't do the search did you? I did and found 13 posts using the "correct" terminology for the solution. Four were from this forum all by me there were 9 that had to do with USB connections in general Mostly active sync specifically. I had a good active sync connection to my diamond. Not a single post was from the unlock, relock, flashing sticky thread., That is actually very poorly written and doesn't include a thing about needing a RAR extract utility such as WinRAR. The post to check my PIM wasn't ignored, just too late. I'd already figured it out . The instructions , for entering the bootloader were equally unclear and I honestly still don't understand the exact sequence of buttons to push simultaneously or how a person with one good hand can do it. Oh, BTW, I left out a word in describing you as an @ss -- Pompous is the word that comes to mind.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.