PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimensi0n View Post
Links to get MightyRom 4.8 and The Menu Enhancement Cabs are not working. Seems to link backto lilrico's site which is not working.
The link in the 1st post for 4.8 is working fine, I clicked it and it started downloading right away.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Not to throw gas on the fire, but I thought the intent of the donations was "sort of" to pay for a Touch Diamond for Mike. I refer to his original post:

It really doesn't matter to me, personally, what Mike uses the donations for, but I don't think many of us recalled the implied reason for it originally.
I think he might have been referring to whatsleft4her's comment that maybe he would donate the diamond he had replaced for free with a pro to Mike.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimensi0n View Post
Links to get MightyRom 4.8 and The Menu Enhancement Cabs are not working. Seems to link backto lilrico's site which is not working.
if you are interested, I zipped up the midnight blue all in one cab, mblue menu enhancement, nocurtain and bg4all cabs. Just in case you cant gain access, here they are.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mighty tf tweaks.zip (1.88 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-27-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
thats what i said, im thinking about asking mike if he wants a diamond to test on and that will be my donation. you interested mike?
here it is
Old 04-27-2009, 01:14 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

what size does a pic need to be in order to have it fit right for wallpaper?

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Question! Is there a folder or a list of files i can find to delete TF3D, cause i could use the space and have no use for it now that im hooked on Mobile Shell 3????? anyone?? anyone???
Anyone........

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

dex420 is a n00b

Possible ringtone fix...?

I had the ringtone problem twice with a previous flash of MR 4.8... I haven't had it in about a week now.

But when I had the problem... I found that un-installing the black S2A fixed it (I would now ring again). Then I re-installed the black S2A and it was fine for a few days, but the problem came back. So again, I un-installed the black S2A and my ringer started to work. I put the black S2A back on with no further problems for a day or two, then I flashed again for an un-related issue I was having.

Anyhow... I haven't had this problem come back since the last flash (four days ago), I just wanted to share this in case you are having the same problem I was having.

dex
Old 04-27-2009, 01:42 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
my ringers were made with mp3 trimmer and i have no issues.......

Question! Is there a folder or a list of files i can find to delete TF3D, cause i could use the space and have no use for it now that im hooked on Mobile Shell 3????? anyone?? anyone???
Since Manila/TF3D was installed with this ROM (assuming you're using MR), you won't be able to easily remove it.
It will be much easier to flash to a non-Manila ROM like one of the new WM6.5 ROMs.
If you really want to try, all the files are in \Windows. Search for files called "********_manila" where *=any hex character. Looks like there's around 1400 of them.

Last edited by Trident; 04-27-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wyl610, what prob exactly are you having with your Music tab? It works just fine. If your music isnt showing up, go to library/all songs and selct the top song then all songs will show up in touchflo.

Cleveland....480x640

Stoney, the comment Pixel was talking about from Mike, came before Whatsleft4her offer to give up is former Diamond to Mike. I think.

Ringtone problem...still dont have one, I use mp3's, amr, and stock tones and experience no problems, my wife on the other hand loses her ringtone daily. The conversion "fix" isnt a fix in my mind, its a bandaid. A winmo phone should have no problems playing every type of sound format supported by the Diamond, and untiil it plays them all without fail, its not fixed.

And to all who who preach patience with Mike....Word!

Last edited by TREmp77; 04-27-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Convert them to WAVs. That fixes the problem.
converting to wav did not solve the ringer issue for me , not even soft resets fix the ringer its ****ed and kinda sucks cause this rom is the best i have ever used except for this issue if it could be fixed i dont think i would even flash another rom (unless there was something new that i could only get from flashing lol) i have looked at and tried EVERY 6.5 rom that i can and to to tell you the truth i really dont like them !!!! All I could ever want for my phone is to have the ringer fixed, and then my phone would be the cats *** of phones. So MIKE WE ARE BEGGING YOU PLEASE oh PLEASE can you fix the ringer on 4.8 and i think you would make a lot of ppl happy and they would stop complaining because you could call 4.8 final and it wouldnt even matter if you ever droped a diamond release again because 4.8 would be just about as good as this phone can get and trust me you would be making LOTS of pple happy. Thanks mike for everything you have done for us!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development