PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

on a side note, i am going into battle for round 2 with the diamond rom tonight.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

nigfink is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
on a side note, i am going into battle for round 2 with the diamond rom tonight.
Thanks for all your hard work. I am looking forward to trying out 6.5, but def want to wait until your rom comes out. Looking forward to flashing it!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:15 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Mike, it's probably too late if it's not already done, but on the off chance you aren't aware- this is probably the best software KB I've ever used. Amazing customization possibilities and it looks & works great. I've been using it for a little while and I'm very impressed.
Only downside is that it's kind of large to install.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
The problem with only offering the ROM/software to those that "donate" is that the law doesn't differentiate just because you call it something different.
LOL....there is not a single hooker I know (and I know a few) that is selling sex--they all just want a donation to their college tuition fund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
its not really paying for the roms because eventually everybody would be able to download it.
The sex anaolgy still holds true. LOL

I use this analogy because Mike's ROM's are as close to sex as anything I can think of.

Last edited by pixelpop; 04-21-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
U the man!

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-21-2009, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
LOL....there is not a single hooker I know (and I know a few) that is selling sex--they all just want a donation to their college tuition fund.

I use this analogy because Mike's ROM's are as close to sex as anything I can think of.
not to get off subject but this reminded me of a quote i heard on espn radio... "you are not paying for the sex, you are paying for them to leave."

just reminded me... sorry to get off subject.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Only downside is that it's kind of large to install.
Not if you remove most of the skins (users can add the ones they want then). Calcu has a nice OEM of this in his latest kitchen.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post

Sad if for you sex is ONLY that good I like mikes rom but sex is better. LOL
Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Sad if for you sex is ONLY that good I like mikes rom but sex is better. LOL
i second that
Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Cythrelo is just getting started

I was just wondering, is TF3D going to be included in MR5? Perhaps in a separate version? I'm excited to try Titanium and to finally move up to WM6.5 (especially for that lock screen!), but if I don't like Titanium, I'd be really relieved to be able to fall back on TF3D as my faithful old standby. I could just install TF3D Rhodium manually, but I had problems when I tried installing that on 4.8, and it's still not quite up to par in speed, stability or usability as regular old TF3D.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development