PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 02:48 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
where are all the new roms? its been about a month? any chance of a new mighty mouse rom? windows mobile 8 flavored?
mighty mouse?!? wtf?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Ohh cant wait for this one either.. Or should I say my Wife cant.. MR5 for the pro is just slick as can be..

James
Old 04-21-2009, 05:03 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootWind View Post
Well I guess it's not too bad the Diamond version was delayed seeing as how the TP version imploded LilRico's server.
imploded is right..... I never had a hosting service call me at 2am telling me I destroyed their data center
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
Ohh cant wait for this one either.. Or should I say my Wife cant.. MR5 for the pro is just slick as can be..

James
LOL... My GF can't either... Mike was trying to get your ROM done tonight, but it just wan't playing nice tonight... Back to the drawing board, but best believe, you guys and gals will get yours ASAP!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Arrow Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

blah blah blah.....

i am very appreciative of our armed forces for the lifestyle they afford us. however i have the same amount of disdain for people such as yourself. i respect those that are able to show others respect, regardless of race, creed, religion, and even ppcgeeks rep status.

i do apologize to the forum for perhaps misinterpreting wheeler's response to my op and definitely letting it get out of hand.

see, that was done with no expletives or insults, which shows i can read AND write. lol

ciao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
Im not big on arguing in post but your crossing the line you ****. do you know what I have had to go through just to have to deal with ungreatful people like you. Im gonna stop becouse your just ignorant and dont know any better than to say stupid ****.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

WithoutRemorse is just getting started

eeek im so excited im gunna puke! this is really emphasizing my man childness
Old 04-21-2009, 08:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

yawn...........

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9123

Quote:
you nitwits get the rom first over us diamond users and dont even post screenshots!!?!?

you ungrateful bastards!

*runs away*
Old 04-21-2009, 09:25 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I have a proposal for Mighty Rom. This proposal may cut down on impatient morons and rude comments as well. Perhaps Rico and Mighty can only make Mighty Rom available to those who put forth a donation via paypal. A username/password could then be sent to their paypal address.

The fee could be cited as a " Server Usage Fee" or just simply a "Courtesy Donation".

Don't take crap from impatient people

mocking: ."boohoo.. where is the rom.. " ..."waiting"... "tired" .. .

Who cares. This is the best rom for the Diamond, Period! Perfection takes time.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
I have a proposal for Mighty Rom. This proposal may cut down on impatient morons and rude comments as well. Perhaps Rico and Mighty can only make Mighty Rom available to those who put forth a donation via paypal. A username/password could then be sent to their paypal address.

The fee could be cited as a " Server Usage Fee" or just simply a "Courtesy Donation".

Don't take crap from impatient people

mocking: ."boohoo.. where is the rom.. " ..."waiting"... "tired" .. .

Who cares. This is the best rom for the Diamond, Period! Perfection takes time.
this sounds good. especially since rico's server crashed last night but i dont know if mike will wanna cause what the tp people started last night and when xboxmod made rhodium available with people complaining that they were selling it and that it was unfair. sounds completely fair to me. and i havent donated yet. dont get paid til friday

by they way been reading on the tp forum and it sounds good...

edit: by the way, rico offered this option to his donators last night and people starting bi***ing
Old 04-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i think mighty said a long time ago he wasnt in it for donations or wanted donations to have any part of his rom cooking.

you know MS, they would try to tie the incoming money as an "illegal profit" of sorts.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development