PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
Here is a cab that will install the Sprint update PRL and update profile options under settings.
Sweet..thanks, I didn't know there was cab for this.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 05-05-2009, 08:42 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgloryofgod23 View Post
Thank you!

one more thing, how can i make a short cut to device lock either on under start menu or on the today page?
I dont know about that but you can map the long press end or send keys to lock the device or you can use dredsensor to map them to whatever you want. I use it to map icontact to my home key. Its a pretty cool app, heres a link. --->

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478827

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-05-2009, 08:43 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgloryofgod23 View Post
Thank you!
At the same time as you type this out, most people here who help would also appreciate you going and clicking on the ! I did- I appreciate that post also! Not trying to be a jerk... but I know flickmaker would appreciate it. Most won't ask- I never do for myself- but I'd rather have than money. Unless it's a lot of money.
[This applies to anyone- if you asked for an answer and got it, if you appreciate a response that you didn't even ask for, if you downloaded and used a file that someone posted for you or someone else... click on the darn . It's easy & you'll feel better.]

I see someone else besides me thanked that post... cool if that's you. (Again, applies to fglory or ANYONE.)

Last edited by Trident; 05-05-2009 at 08:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:45 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
from someone that does favors for a lot of ppl on a regular basis, sometimes you aren't in a position or run into something that makes it so you aren't able to help ppl out sometimes and the ppl that you do favors regularly get pissed off or pushy. it makes it very hard for you to want to help them out anymore. they don't appreciate what you've done for them in the past, only what you'll do in the future. just know that most of us appreciate your work more than you can understand. i for one would never be able to do the stuff you do and i consider myself extremely knowledgeable when it comes to computer stuff and technology. just wanted to say thanks and i hope you keep doing what you do for those that appreciate it. eff everybody else.
Very well put and I totally agree,
MightyROM ROCKS!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Has anyone got the Black Font in TF3D working with this realease, I'm having no luck, For some reason its F**king up my weather
Old 05-05-2009, 08:49 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Has anyone got the Black Font in TF3D working with this realease, I'm having no luck, For some reason its F**king up my weather
I think I seen where godzson posted a cab to fix the weather issue in his thread (where the numbers are to big), you might check there.-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52864

(EDIT) Found the fix over at XDA, try this and see if it works-->

http://www.filesavr.com/showaco-fontsizefix

Heres the thread its from-->

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470247

Last edited by yearn; 05-05-2009 at 08:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

DotKom is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to DotKom Send a message via Yahoo to DotKom

thanks mighty!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

has anyone been having trouble the real HTC S2A?? when i get an incoming call and i answer it the phone locks up just when the slider gets to the very end of the answer bar!! it happens almost everytime! i havent done anything different in my phone setup so i dont know whats going on! also, i have been having trouble with S2U2 when unlocking the phone the screen locks up and the phone freezes! i have tried both the 1.65 bate 2 ilock.exe and the one from the install of 1.62, anyone else having these issues? i did flash shipped first and did about 5 hard re sets before setting up my phone and have done nothing different from anyother time so i'm lost
Old 05-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
Here is a cab that will install the Sprint update PRL and update profile options under settings.
I looked all day yesterday for this. A million thanks!!
Old 05-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 -Diamond-

storino03 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to storino03

Not much of an upgrade from 4.8 I'm going to stick with 4.7 until the WM6.5 roms get more stable.

--James

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development