PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
see that's what I'm talking about. LOL. A little humor goes along way. Pixel is great at breaking the ice! That's the kind of stuff occasionally we need around here. This should be fun after all
Thanks d00d! It's both a blessing and a curse. LOL

I have noticed an interesting trend in our thread lately. Remember when Mike roamed regularly among us and we used to say what a bunch of jerks populated the TP thread? Well, it seems that since Mike went all TP on us, he told those jerks to come over here so he wouldn't have to deal with them in the TP thread. Just a thought.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Thanks d00d! It's both a blessing and a curse. LOL

I have noticed an interesting trend in our thread lately. Remember when Mike roamed regularly among us and we used to say what a bunch of jerks populated the TP thread? Well, it seems that since Mike went all TP on us, he told those jerks to come over here so he wouldn't have to deal with them in the TP thread. Just a thought.
=D>=D>

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 05-05-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b

The only issue I have with 4.8 is the no ringer issue, so if people would keep this thread updated with their experience in regards to the ringer in r3born, it would be much appreciated. So far I see two people that have it in the new rom. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I still can't fathom ANYONE getting the girl with the iphone. When I am at school all the people with iphones in my classes are constantly telling me how cool MY phone is, and that they wished they had gotten the same phone as I have.

Hahahaha, my best friend just got the IPhone and he thinks its the best thing since sliced bread. That was until I pointed out how locked in his phone is compared to the Diamond, yeah, no more smiles. Iphone has alot of cool features but they dont get used much, shame!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:40 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
The only issue I have with 4.8 is the no ringer issue, so if people would keep this thread updated with their experience in regards to the ringer in r3born, it would be much appreciated. So far I see two people that have it in the new rom. Thanks.
I mentioned earlier that I had the Ringer issue...

I am currently in process of RE-Flashing to stock, clearing memory blah blah blah...

Ill keep you updated if that made a difference.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:44 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefunk View Post
Oops, I meant S2U2. In my experience S2U2 works great on MR4.7 but was terribly buggy on 4.8. I reverted to 4.7 for that reason. Anyone else using S2U2 with MightRom? Does it play nice with 4/R3BORN?
Interesting decision.
I went the other way- I dropped S2U2. But it was an earlier version- I never got to use the v1.62 (which I heard has addressed the issues I had). I found that when I used it, my battery life was horrible. I also had a problem trying to get the S2A to work consistently.
I still haven't found a locking program that works properly without doing something that either conflicts with PhoneWeaver, my regular phone S2A or kills battery.
I've tried SensorLock, TouchLockPro and S2U2 recently. SensorLock had the most promise, but since development stopped a while ago, little issues that come up as ROMs advance.

I'm really hoping that when MR5 hits, we have the lock screen that WM6.5 has. It is one of the best features of the OS. Once it's in regular usage, I'm sure that the devs will figure out a way to have it activate/deactivate with gestures/time etc.

Old 05-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

I flashed to shipped before I flashed 4.8 and R3BORN and have never personally had a ringer issue. I do use custom MP3 rings but like I said, I have never personally had a problem.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:51 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Oh. One thing I just noticed.
The SMS text messaging bug is back. The first letter of text typed using the Compact Qwerty kb disappears unless you wait at least 2 seconds. Not all the time... of course.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Interesting decision.
I went the other way- I dropped S2U2. But it was an earlier version- I never got to use the v1.62 (which I heard has addressed the issues I had). I found that when I used it, my battery life was horrible. I also had a problem trying to get the S2A to work consistently.
I still haven't found a locking program that works properly without doing something that either conflicts with PhoneWeaver, my regular phone S2A or kills battery.
I've tried SensorLock, TouchLockPro and S2U2 recently. SensorLock had the most promise, but since development stopped a while ago, little issues that come up as ROMs advance.

I'm really hoping that when MR5 hits, we have the lock screen that WM6.5 has. It is one of the best features of the OS. Once it's in regular usage, I'm sure that the devs will figure out a way to have it activate/deactivate with gestures/time etc.

I use sensor lock on all my builds and every rom i try as well. Love the program but is not for everyone.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond since juicy 2.5
Carrier: telus

czyzoman is a n00b
Talking Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Not was--IS Still have to use WAVs on my phone. All that time wasted. 4.8 was working great for me.
i change my ringtones from the settings tab (start settengs sounds and notifications) to the left of the today icon and have never had an issue playin cut mp3s or any sound file try it out i found that it only wouldnt work in the tf3d tab (setting-sound)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development