View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 05:08 PM
ivan1.ruiz
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Interesting decision.
I went the other way- I dropped S2U2. But it was an earlier version- I never got to use the v1.62 (which I heard has addressed the issues I had). I found that when I used it, my battery life was horrible. I also had a problem trying to get the S2A to work consistently.
I still haven't found a locking program that works properly without doing something that either conflicts with PhoneWeaver, my regular phone S2A or kills battery.
I've tried SensorLock, TouchLockPro and S2U2 recently. SensorLock had the most promise, but since development stopped a while ago, little issues that come up as ROMs advance.

I'm really hoping that when MR5 hits, we have the lock screen that WM6.5 has. It is one of the best features of the OS. Once it's in regular usage, I'm sure that the devs will figure out a way to have it activate/deactivate with gestures/time etc.

I use sensor lock on all my builds and every rom i try as well. Love the program but is not for everyone.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!