PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by footer88_88 View Post
Nothing Beats Mighty ROM, Many thanks and cheers to the people involved with the support. I have used dfferent roms but mighty rom, kicks all ***. I have had 4.8 which included the tf3d program but when i updated to the r3born version, this customizing program is no where in sight, is there a way to include this without me having to kitchen my own rom??? i tried to install the t43d program by itself for the cdma diamond but, it doesnt work. Mighty rom hook me up, haha
Do I understand this right, you want TF3D config? The program? I'll attach the one I use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Can anyone here point me in the direction of custom TF3D icons for the slide bar at the bottom?
You want already made ones, or the manila files so you can make your own?
Whiskeybro has some cool ones, but you should be able to find others over there as well. Here is the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=449350
Attached Files
File Type: cab TF3DConfig.cab (165.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Do I understand this right, you want TF3D config? The program? I'll attach the one I use.

You want already made ones, or the manila files so you can make your own?
Whiskeybro has some cool ones, but you should be able to find others over there as well. Here is the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=449350
I had found a few other ones but Whiskeybro definately has some cool ones. Thank You!
Old 05-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

If anyone else is looking for sliders or icons you can check this link out over at XDA. Thanks Grumps

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437420
Old 05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

zeeyo987 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

hi does anyone have trouble installing sprint tv withmight rom reborn or know where i can get a cab for it to work right the ones i tried didnt work...thanks
Old 05-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
hi does anyone have trouble installing sprint tv withmight rom reborn or know where i can get a cab for it to work right the ones i tried didnt work...thanks

Take your pick, both of these work for me. However I always install the first one and then just let it update when I launch Sprint TV
Old 05-17-2009, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

jsphczz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
beta 2 running good here!

also running beta2 with no issues as of yet. ringer working fine.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:16 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Can anyone here point me in the direction of custom TF3D icons for the slide bar at the bottom?
heres the ones i use. their my favorite. I cant post a screenshot now but its uninstallable if you dont lije it.
It also includes history and calander and settings icons if you use those tabs.

Mike, been testing hard since 2:30am. no problems to report yet.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TF3D.cab (328.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Sounds good guys.

Hopefully we have it nailed down this time.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Next 5 people to reply to this message will get a beta invite to the newest MightyROM R3BORN.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Next 5 people to reply to this message will get a beta invite to the newest MightyROM R3BORN.
ME ME ME!!!

*edit* just kidding. I would love to help but I am neck deep in my own cooking problems. :P

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development