View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:51 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by footer88_88 View Post
Nothing Beats Mighty ROM, Many thanks and cheers to the people involved with the support. I have used dfferent roms but mighty rom, kicks all ***. I have had 4.8 which included the tf3d program but when i updated to the r3born version, this customizing program is no where in sight, is there a way to include this without me having to kitchen my own rom??? i tried to install the t43d program by itself for the cdma diamond but, it doesnt work. Mighty rom hook me up, haha
Do I understand this right, you want TF3D config? The program? I'll attach the one I use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Can anyone here point me in the direction of custom TF3D icons for the slide bar at the bottom?
You want already made ones, or the manila files so you can make your own?
Whiskeybro has some cool ones, but you should be able to find others over there as well. Here is the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=449350
Attached Files
File Type: cab TF3DConfig.cab (165.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.