PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtpindc View Post
under 'internet sharing' is there any difference between connecting via 'DATA' or 'Phone as a Modem' ?

and any tricks to increase speed? bluetooth or usb, i avg 500kb down
1) yes. using Phone as Modem will get you charged. Use DATA.

2) No. Mighty has done all the tweaks for you. And 500KB is definitely nothing to complain about.

Last edited by infection0; 02-24-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
1) yes. using Phone as Modem will get you charged. Use DATA.
I have used the same settings for my TomTom to setup wireless connection through my phone and it seems its working as i get no data charges showing up
Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
2) No. Mighty has done all the tweaks for you. And 500KB is definitely nothing to complain about.
I think he means 500kbs, thats about what i get upto 760kbs, i dont get 500kb with my home internet.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:50 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtpindc View Post
under 'internet sharing' is there any difference between connecting via 'DATA' or 'Phone as a Modem' ?
and any tricks to increase speed? bluetooth or usb, i avg 500kb down
I get about the same but MAX.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor

Something happened today that i have searched on but not found anything to explain it.
Twice today i have been on a call and i heard the beep indicating i had another incoming call, before i knew it i was talking to the new caller, it answered the call for me and cut off or placed on hold the original caller, i use a bluetooth headset and touched nothing, i have disabled auto answer in the phone settings so i have no idea why it answered. Is this a Telus phone services or rom feature?

Edit. While we are on the subject of features, is it possible to access a tel ext using hands free or do you have to use the keypad.

Last edited by Ghostrider; 02-24-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsaint05 View Post
really funny . seriously im trying to load this rom and this forum isnt much help. where is the help?
Apparently, you get what you pay for around here.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:42 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsaint05 View Post
ok thanks. nothing in my pm. however i did everything that i was told but im still getting the 208 message. this is really annoying
You did unlock the phone right?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tehkingo is a n00b

I recently installed Mightyrom, and haven't had any problems until today in the morning.

It was getting a bit sluggish, so I reset it. Upon resetting, the phone turned on fine, but TouchFlo 3D would not turn on. There's a black screen, with the start menu at the top, Reminder/Contacts buttons on the bottom, and a huge HTC logo taking up most of the middle.

I've reset it several times in hope of TouchFlo turning back on, but no luck.

Everything else works fine, though there is some more lag in running programs/games than there used to be.

Help, please?
Old 02-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Go into Settings > Today > Touchflo3d.
Make sure it is checked. If it IS checked, uncheck, soft reset, recheck, and soft reset.

If that fails, Sorry tehkingo, but it is time to perform a hard reset...
Old 02-24-2009, 09:50 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehkingo View Post
I recently installed Mightyrom, and haven't had any problems until today in the morning.

It was getting a bit sluggish, so I reset it. Upon resetting, the phone turned on fine, but TouchFlo 3D would not turn on. There's a black screen, with the start menu at the top, Reminder/Contacts buttons on the bottom, and a huge HTC logo taking up most of the middle.

I've reset it several times in hope of TouchFlo turning back on, but no luck.

Everything else works fine, though there is some more lag in running programs/games than there used to be.

Help, please?
Best option, hard reset.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/ Htc pro

rottirudy is just getting started
Question Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Ok this maybe a stupid question but of I don't ask I will never know the answer. Ok on the main screen below the clock there is a Call history and a calender short cut it there a way to change these or add more to it? I don't exactly know what to call it so I have to ask.. Thanks..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development