PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

EvanWasHere is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Do i sense some urgency in a 4.6 upgrade?
No urgency.. Just feeling jealous at the Diamond Pro's luck at the newest updates from you

Get all the Diamond 2 stuff on there, and all will be forgiven.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Yeah, sometimes I go to the touch pro thread just to get jealous at all the new and fun things they get to play with on Mighty's new releases. I can't wait for the new sys and other updates. Word is the Mighty's latest TP release is crazy fast.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Do i sense some urgency in a 4.6 upgrade?
YES! with all the available goodies from the Diamond 2 oem and sys. Your roms rock anyway, but this new stuff certainly won't hurt!

Last edited by egriffin; 02-25-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
YES! with all the available goodies from the Diamond 2 oem and sys. Your roms rock anyway, but this new stuff certainly won't hurt!
+1

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 02-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am just eyeing that tasty looking new SYS to resolve my texting issues... Mighty's got us all on his leash!

OH AND OMG, integrated Smart Phone Tracker! WHOO!

Actually I looked at it and Remote Tracker is a bit more powerful. It also accepts commands from AIM SMS.
http://remotetracker.sourceforge.net/
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=394203

If you're interested, all you need to do extra after turning this into an OEM is to
set the registry to "Accept License Terms" so that it won't ask the user,

<wap-provisioningdoc>
<!-- *** COMMENTO *** -->
<characteristic type="Registry">
<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\JV Software" translation="filesystem">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\JV Software\Common" translation="filesystem">
<parm name="RT 0" datatype="string" value="January 28, 2009"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>

and also create a startup shortcut to \Program Files\RTConfig\SMSLauncher.exe

Just a suggestion, as I have found this software more functional than any other. It also has the option to "time out" after 50 tries so that it doesn't keep trying to get GPS forever when it is in a no-signal area.

Last edited by infection0; 02-25-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

absdad63 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
question. Can themes affect the battery life? I have the newest rom of this installed, and battery life was good, and then I installed a new theme and I feel that it may be draining the battery??? I'm already 1 bar down, and its been 2.5 hours-ish, and i've only done a little texting and a little internet browsing (like 6 texts and 10 minutes total on the internet)
I find it hard to believe that themes could affect battery life...but I'm having the same problem. Battery life has been horrible on Mighty 4.4.5 and 4.5. (It rocked on all previous Mighty Rom's). That is the same time I installed the Lil Rico Midnight Blue theme and slider. I'm going to uninstall these tonight and see if the battery is any better tomorrow.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by absdad63 View Post
I find it hard to believe that themes could affect battery life...but I'm having the same problem. Battery life has been horrible on Mighty 4.4.5 and 4.5. (It rocked on all previous Mighty Rom's). That is the same time I installed the Lil Rico Midnight Blue theme and slider. I'm going to uninstall these tonight and see if the battery is any better tomorrow.
Be sure to pay attention to your battery monitor before and after making tweeks to your diamond.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by absdad63 View Post
curious, you running Google Latitude?
Old 02-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok, so i've searched and searched and i can't get a clear answer. I'm trying to help my friend with Mighty's rom and I need to set up SDconfig but I guess it does not follow the same order as the Pro. Does anyone have an idea of how to set it up right??

Here is what I have so far.. Any help would be aprreciated!!

LOCK:Enabled
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\Arcsoft.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\profileupdate.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\FireFlipClock.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\sms160.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\Yellow_Slider.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\Arcsoft_Edit.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\bejeweled.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\BlackJack.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\GInvaders.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\Battleship.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\PocketUno.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\Tropical_Nights.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\Weather_Database_for_TF3D.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\Total_Commander.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\galarm.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\LiveSearchWM6.cab
CAB: \Internal Storage\UC\MusicID.cab
LOCKisabled
RST: Reset

Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

absdad63 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
curious, you running Google Latitude?
No. The only thing I run in the background is Second Today and SPB Phone Suite. I have Funambol synchronizing everything except email every 4 hours and check my POP3 email every 5 minutes.

Battery meter varies between 75mA and97mA when the screen is on, 57mA when the screen dims, and 14mA with the screen off (that's the reading as soon as I turn it on, before it updates). Usage jumps up to a little over 400mA when the phone checks for email.

These numbers don't seem high to me, but my phone has been petering out after 12-14 hours when I used to be able to get 17-18 under normal use.

I'm on Mighty 4.5 with LilRico Midnight Blue theme and slider. Sprint service with the 1.03.15 radio (the 1.11.00F seemed to have a weaker signal for me). I normally only get about 2 bars on my phone at home.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development