PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

hey im running mightys 4.5 rom nd its sweeeeEEEt but i hv a question.. is this favor telus favored? i kno it was made for both sprint nd telus but i can only text 130 character wen on da traditional sprint its suppose to be 160. so am guessn its a telus thing but mighhty yu think theres a way can change it?! thanks guys
Old 02-25-2009, 09:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

GoBigBlue is just getting started
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangmobb View Post
hey im running mightys 4.5 rom nd its sweeeeEEEt but i hv a question.. is this favor telus favored? i kno it was made for both sprint nd telus but i can only text 130 character wen on da traditional sprint its suppose to be 160. so am guessn its a telus thing but mighhty yu think theres a way can change it?! thanks guys
Yea install this cab and it will change it back to 160
Attached Files
File Type: cab SMS160.cab (1.6 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue View Post
Yea install this cab and it will change it back to 160
thanks man but for some reason it still at 130.. it was a successful installion but nothing
Old 02-25-2009, 10:23 PM
N00b

Quote:
thanks man but for some reason it still at 130.. it was a successful installion but nothing
did you soft reset?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue View Post
did you soft reset?
ohh i tho i did but i forgot XD thanks got it workn now
Old 02-25-2009, 11:46 PM
N00b

Quote:
ohh i tho i did but i forgot XD thanks got it workn now
awesome!
you're welcome
Old 02-26-2009, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

saflang is keeping up the good worksaflang is keeping up the good work

I know on my phone I used to get terrible battery life because of checking 3 accounts for mail every 10 minutes, I could only assume every 5 minutes would be twice as worse.

I've now swithed to Seven who pushes my IMAP and POP email to my phone, and now my battery life is amazing. Now even with a couple of short phone calls and checking my email when it comes in (most of the time) I only loose 1 to 2 bars out of the 10 on the main battery screen even after 12-13 hours of use! I running Mighty's 4.4.5.

I wish my company was running exchange server so I wouldn't have to use Seven, but Seven is free and I haven't so far run into any issues with them other than the biggest email that can be pushed is 50Kb, but once you open up the email you can download the rest.

As a test, try for one day not having your phone poll for emails and see what sort of battery life you have left.

Also my battery currents are close to yours, about 296-301mA when transfering data and the screen on, 75ma at rest with the screen on, and 57ma with the screen dim, and 13ma with the screen off. As you could imagine the high draw at 300ma for about 20 sec's every 5 minutes is quite a bit compaired to just 13ma. Simple math would tell you that the average current would be 32mA, almost triple !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by absdad63 View Post
No. The only thing I run in the background is Second Today and SPB Phone Suite. I have Funambol synchronizing everything except email every 4 hours and check my POP3 email every 5 minutes.

Battery meter varies between 75mA and97mA when the screen is on, 57mA when the screen dims, and 14mA with the screen off (that's the reading as soon as I turn it on, before it updates). Usage jumps up to a little over 400mA when the phone checks for email.

These numbers don't seem high to me, but my phone has been petering out after 12-14 hours when I used to be able to get 17-18 under normal use.

I'm on Mighty 4.5 with LilRico Midnight Blue theme and slider. Sprint service with the 1.03.15 radio (the 1.11.00F seemed to have a weaker signal for me). I normally only get about 2 bars on my phone at home.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrm0er is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mrm0er Send a message via Yahoo to mrm0er

whats up with the sms not predicting contacts??
Old 02-26-2009, 05:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm0er View Post
whats up with the sms not predicting contacts??
Make sure T9 is off when you're in the "To:" field. If it's set to ABC, it should lookup contacts as you type.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:13 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

The new updated Ruby Red has just been completed! I'm a huge fan of blue, but this red is very nice. Everything matches!!! I also made the random access different with a better font, looks identical when you look at it through your phone, but at the zoom I use, its not stock . I also added more color to it, as you scroll down it get darker, and if you scroll up it get lighter. Hard to explain, but anyways, red is done for now. I'll get some screen shots and post the URL here in a few minutes.

New MightyMike & LilRico .tsk, clock, RA, and everything was cleaned and re-done/ re-evaluated. Links are now up and live Firefox users, if you have some issues downloading, use IE . Please delete all prior version and use the new ones I posted including the wallpaper. I think I may have touched it, but so many things I've looked at I can't quiet remember

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Theme

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Clock

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red RA

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Slider

Enjoy... And let me know if I broke anything
And thanks to all of you guys for being patient with me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development