View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:13 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

The new updated Ruby Red has just been completed! I'm a huge fan of blue, but this red is very nice. Everything matches!!! I also made the random access different with a better font, looks identical when you look at it through your phone, but at the zoom I use, its not stock . I also added more color to it, as you scroll down it get darker, and if you scroll up it get lighter. Hard to explain, but anyways, red is done for now. I'll get some screen shots and post the URL here in a few minutes.

New MightyMike & LilRico .tsk, clock, RA, and everything was cleaned and re-done/ re-evaluated. Links are now up and live Firefox users, if you have some issues downloading, use IE . Please delete all prior version and use the new ones I posted including the wallpaper. I think I may have touched it, but so many things I've looked at I can't quiet remember

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Theme

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Clock

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red RA

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Slider

Enjoy... And let me know if I broke anything
And thanks to all of you guys for being patient with me