PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

speekeazy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Hey i have a question regarding Slide 2 Unlock and Mightys Slide to Answer functionality. On my phone they are always bumping heads. Is there anyway to fix this ? i even tried to use S2u2 slide to answer and it would fight with mighty stock slide to answer. any ideas ? AWESOME ROM BY THE WAY
Old 05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

I am currently running 4/reborn and while it was running smoothly I ran into a problem. I don't have a data plan and I only use the Wifi on school campus and at home. However, I can toggle wifi on and off perfectly fine, there is no wifi under the settings/connections tab. Therefore, I cannot connect to differet wifi networks. Every time I toggle it on/off it only searches for the wifi I used back home. Is there any reason why the wifi tab under settings wouldnt be there.... or is it my phone only?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Are you on the beta.2 or the original R3BORN found on page 1? The menu button works for me.
The original r3born still has the ringer bug that needs to be converted to\ WAVs to work for some people (like me) and many others. The stock rings are still WMAs and I've heard from the beta testers here that the stock WMAs are working. I'll have to see for myself when I can get it.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Last edited by Stoney60; 05-19-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

zeeyo987 is a n00b

Hi im running r3born and everything was working great but now my phone dosent launch touchflo 3d, i disabled it and restarted my phone but I cant access my contacts and my internal storage folder is inaccessable, ( i guess something is being written or opened) I can save rar files to that folder though however but cant copy and paste anything out. I want to reflash my phone but my pim contact file is stuck in that folder and I need to save it, any help? thanks!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
I'll have to see for myself when I can get it.
Yeah, it seems to me that you would be a prime tester to see if the bug is still there.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

The ringer bug still exists in Beta 2. It is just less frequent and really hard to duplicate.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
The ringer bug still exists in Beta 2. It is just less frequent and really hard to duplicate.
What ringer bug are you talking about? The bug most of us are concerned with is that you have/had (maybe still do?) convert all the WMAs or MP3s that should play as ringers but don't to .WAV files to even ring at all. I suspect you may be describing a bug that even the WAVs don't play which is most often fixed by a soft reset.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Going to be uploading new beta in a few minutes, those who want to test, stick around.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

[quote=mwalt2;924000]Yeah, it seems to me that you would be a prime tester to see if the bug is still there.[/quote

Yeah, but I'm personna not grata to a few folks in this thread, and haven't been here when Mike asked for 5 replies to get his Beta(s) to test for him. You would think it would be better to just get everyone here to flash it to really see what bugs still exist, rather than to just piecemeal it to some folks that don't even know what the bugs were/are.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

[quote=Stoney60;924159]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yeah, it seems to me that you would be a prime tester to see if the bug is still there.[/quote

Yeah, but I'm personna not grata to a few folks in this thread, and haven't been here when Mike asked for 5 replies to get his Beta(s) to test for him. You would think it would be better to just get everyone here to flash it to really see what bugs still exist, rather than to just piecemeal it to some folks that don't even know what the bugs were/are.
Because i don't need to sit here and read a thousand replies of this and that not working when its only a beta. period!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development