PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

i found another problem (maybe it just me) using camera after burst (i get unable to switch to the picture theme capture mode. this file format is unsupported.) then camera closed.
somebody else?
Old 05-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

OK, for those of you that recall the release history of Mike's MightyROM, I am scheduled to go back to Las Vegas in October, sooooooo...............
Old 05-18-2009, 07:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

speekeazy is a n00b

Hey i have a question regarding Slide 2 Unlock and Mightys Slide to Answer functionality. On my phone they are always bumping heads. Is there anyway to fix this ? i even tried to use S2u2 slide to answer and it would fight with mighty stock slide to answer. any ideas ? AWESOME ROM BY THE WAY
Old 05-18-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
welcome back p2k. exact same thing for me. I will not try 6.5 again until it is officially released and bug free.

Beta 2 has been fine to me so far. Only thing is when I transfer files to my phone from my computer via bluetooth they are sent to my documents on the device and I have to click yes to save them. On 4.8 they were saved to my internal storage. Anyone know how to change this back to how it was on 4.8?
Goto comm manager click settings and select bluetooth then scroll the tabs to the end where it says ftp then select the folder you want.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
OK, for those of you that recall the release history of Mike's MightyROM, I am scheduled to go back to Las Vegas in October, sooooooo...............
ladies and gents, may I introduce you to the zinger. Dont kid yourself Pixel, you're there now, world series of poker I imagine
Old 05-18-2009, 11:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Juicy 7 Diamond

viper808 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I'm still good on beta 2, no problems to mention at all. I could not replicate the ringer prob with any suggested methods above. (ie. camera, contacts running)

Hopefully it was just the sys and all is good on the next one. Then again all is good for this one so far.
Ran beta 2 for a full day today. Not a single issue. I ran all my usual apps and ran it extra heavy. Looks like we got a winner.. Thanks Mike.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

I'm having a few issues with R3born the ringer not ringing issue but I'm using default ringer. Also the Menu button on the SMS TF3d tab does nothing.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:20 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrak View Post
I'm having a few issues with R3born the ringer not ringing issue but I'm using default ringer. Also the Menu button on the SMS TF3d tab does nothing.
Are you on the beta.2 or the original R3BORN found on page 1? The menu button works for me.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA

Linzey13 is a n00b

I have a touch pro (CDMA) and I installed mighty last night and I love it except when I try to go download all these cool upgrades and apps and themes and such that everyone is talking about to change it up a bit, i keep getting an error msg that says "there is no application associated with "RUUResource". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application."

I download the files onto my computer... I unzip them and then copy the unzipped files into "my documents" in my mobile folder. Then access the folder from my phone and in the folder there are different files, usually an Opera link that doesn't work and then when I click on the other files in the folder, I get all these errors msgs like the one above OR they'll say "___ is not a vaild PC app" I have tried a soft reset, hard reset, and any other kind of reset you can think of and still nothing.PLEASE HELP ME!!! This is soooooo frustrating. In my themes the only things available are "htc black" and windows default... didn't know if that might have something to do with it?

Please help me out here!!! If nothing else can you just tell me how to unininstal this ROM so I can customize my phone using something else (I Know I know these are fighting words to mighty mike but I will only do this as a last resort should my problem not be fixable)
Old 05-19-2009, 06:34 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzey13 View Post
I have a touch pro (CDMA) and I installed mighty last night and I love it except when I try to go download all these cool upgrades and apps and themes and such that everyone is talking about to change it up a bit, i keep getting an error msg that says "there is no application associated with "RUUResource". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application."

I download the files onto my computer... I unzip them and then copy the unzipped files into "my documents" in my mobile folder. Then access the folder from my phone and in the folder there are different files, usually an Opera link that doesn't work and then when I click on the other files in the folder, I get all these errors msgs like the one above OR they'll say "___ is not a vaild PC app" I have tried a soft reset, hard reset, and any other kind of reset you can think of and still nothing.PLEASE HELP ME!!! This is soooooo frustrating. In my themes the only things available are "htc black" and windows default... didn't know if that might have something to do with it?

Please help me out here!!! If nothing else can you just tell me how to unininstal this ROM so I can customize my phone using something else (I Know I know these are fighting words to mighty mike but I will only do this as a last resort should my problem not be fixable)
OK, first problem I noticed was in the first 5 words you wrote. If you have a touch pro you need to install a touch pro ROM on it. This is the diamond ROM. you are on a diamond thread. cruise over here, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68 and pick a ROM that is made for your phone. You might want to flash to your phones shipped ROM first. Then pick a custom ROM of your choice and clear storage after that and you should be good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development