View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 AM
Linzey13
Lurker

Linzey13 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

I have a touch pro (CDMA) and I installed mighty last night and I love it except when I try to go download all these cool upgrades and apps and themes and such that everyone is talking about to change it up a bit, i keep getting an error msg that says "there is no application associated with "RUUResource". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application."

I download the files onto my computer... I unzip them and then copy the unzipped files into "my documents" in my mobile folder. Then access the folder from my phone and in the folder there are different files, usually an Opera link that doesn't work and then when I click on the other files in the folder, I get all these errors msgs like the one above OR they'll say "___ is not a vaild PC app" I have tried a soft reset, hard reset, and any other kind of reset you can think of and still nothing.PLEASE HELP ME!!! This is soooooo frustrating. In my themes the only things available are "htc black" and windows default... didn't know if that might have something to do with it?

Please help me out here!!! If nothing else can you just tell me how to unininstal this ROM so I can customize my phone using something else (I Know I know these are fighting words to mighty mike but I will only do this as a last resort should my problem not be fixable)