PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Mr. Obvious beat me to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post
Just had a quick question.. I recently flashed to WM 6.5 under simple rom.. enjoyed it but wanted back on mighty rom... However, in 6.5 there was a way to have only 1X speed instead of EVDO on at all times... As I do not pay for internet service and only use WIFI.. how do I get that setting for 6.1??
Yessir, you need to tweak a registry setting:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting
"HiddenModeOperationPage" change 1 to 0

Once complete, now on the phone go to:
phone>menu>options>services tab>Mode of Operation>Get Settings...

and choose 1X only
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post
Just had a quick question.. I recently flashed to WM 6.5 under simple rom.. enjoyed it but wanted back on mighty rom... However, in 6.5 there was a way to have only 1X speed instead of EVDO on at all times... As I do not pay for internet service and only use WIFI.. how do I get that setting for 6.1??
See this thread
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47045

There is also a script to download on this thread. You will need mortscript though.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Argh I haven't been able to flash to the R3born ROM yet.. damn job. Good to hear the positive comments though and some life back in great thread

I did want to say just for the record that Trident is my favorite member on this board. When you all grow up, you should aspire to be like him.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Trident??? Really come on, what about that one guy who types things and it makes words appear on the screen...that person is awesome!

Trident's cool too...

Old 05-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Argh I haven't been able to flash to the R3born ROM yet.. damn job. Good to hear the positive comments though and some life back in great thread

I did want to say just for the record that Trident is my favorite member on this board. When you all grow up, you should aspire to be like him.
lol at my job is where i do the most lol, its workin good for me so far, no ringer issue, i didnt have it before but thought i would juat say its fine here

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 05-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Pretty soon all the wives are going to get together and set up a 12 step program for us.......
or divorce us for dudes with i-phones... no customization makes Riley no happy
Old 05-05-2009, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

whatthefunk is just getting started
Question Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Are you referring to S2U2 or S2A? Different animals.
Oops, I meant S2U2. In my experience S2U2 works great on MR4.7 but was terribly buggy on 4.8. I reverted to 4.7 for that reason. Anyone else using S2U2 with MightRom? Does it play nice with 4/R3BORN?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post

How did the old commercial go?............."I wanna be like Mike"
Old 05-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
or divorce us for dudes with i-phones... no customization makes Riley no happy
I still can't fathom ANYONE getting the girl with the iphone. When I am at school all the people with iphones in my classes are constantly telling me how cool MY phone is, and that they wished they had gotten the same phone as I have.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefunk View Post
Oops, I meant S2U2. In my experience S2U2 works great on MR4.7 but was terribly buggy on 4.8. I reverted to 4.7 for that reason. Anyone else using S2U2 with MightRom? Does it play nice with 4/R3BORN?
s2u2 worked fine on 4.8 for me, and its working fine on r3born so far

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development