PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

loginatnine is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
I know this is definately gonna get burried under a million posts about the new 5.0 MR. But a few days ago I posted a questions about most effective way to get rid of data when your on vacation. I read around and found 2 different ways to do it. One stated just turn off DATA connection in TF3D... the other said to go into settings connections and delete the DATA profile.

Well I decided to do both. Turn off DATA and Delete the DATA profile.

Well to my horror, while on roaming... I heard my EMAIL alert. It seems that didnt do it even though my DATA was off, and I had NO connection profile.

Not sure if thats specifically my case, or something to do with MR.

My Phone is OFF now, as I dont want to incur any more charges at 8$ a MB.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=377530
Attached Files
File Type: cab nodata.cab (25.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

empirical is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Hey Mike can you add this
Compact QWERTY for EzInput 2.0

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506846
Old 04-20-2009, 10:13 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Unhappy Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
I know this is definately gonna get burried under a million posts about the new 5.0 MR. But a few days ago I posted a questions about most effective way to get rid of data when your on vacation. I read around and found 2 different ways to do it. One stated just turn off DATA connection in TF3D... the other said to go into settings connections and delete the DATA profile.

Well I decided to do both. Turn off DATA and Delete the DATA profile.

Well to my horror, while on roaming... I heard my EMAIL alert. It seems that didnt do it even though my DATA was off, and I had NO connection profile.

Not sure if thats specifically my case, or something to do with MR.

My Phone is OFF now, as I dont want to incur any more charges at 8$ a MB.
Just a warning make sure your data is off before you go on the plane cuzz anything you do afterwards is gonna cost you.
well could have gone into epst and changed your user name so that the carrier wouldnt let you get on line then changed it back let that setting stops data but not making phone calls
Old 04-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Alright guys....

Definitely no rom coming tonight. I've been testing all night but it's just not going. I need to take a few days rest and hit it again.

Sorry
Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

i'm really REALLY hoping the ringer is fixed because if it is i'm sure this release will be the BEST rom out!!! I cant wait!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

its ok mighty we apprtiate the effort and hope that you can make it work in a few days
Old 04-20-2009, 10:26 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Alright guys....

Definitely no rom coming tonight. I've been testing all night but it's just not going. I need to take a few days rest and hit it again.

Sorry

OMG Finally!!!

http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/MightyROM5.1.rar

Here ya go guys I just got it.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK
Carrier: Sprint

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
OMG Finally!!!

dammit lol
Old 04-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
OMG Finally!!!

your too much tonight!! maybe mike will change his mind and put out the diamond rom before the tpro now?? come on Mike... get em for us! oh shoot, he did say he has a diamond.. ugh
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
OMG Finally!!!

OH GOD!!!!! I hate it when that happens!!!! good on man!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development