PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Ooooooo MR5 we pateintly wait ur greatness............please grant us ur presence o great one........LoL

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-20-2009, 10:12 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

haven't been around for a while, thought I would stop in. I may just have to get back into flashing my rom again with the rumours of MR5.

What a guy he is, eh?
Old 04-20-2009, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"
Carrier: Sprint

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

My Diamond is going to be delivered today. Can anyone tell/show me what the weather tab looks like? Its capabilities--etc?. I love the weather panel on my touch with the multiple cities and radars etc. Is there anything that is comparable for the Diamond/Pro?

Secondly, would there be any reason to try to exchange the Diamond (an Insurance replacement) for a pro? Highly opinionated reviews are most welcome.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
My Diamond is going to be delivered today. Can anyone tell/show me what the weather tab looks like? Its capabilities--etc?. I love the weather panel on my touch with the multiple cities and radars etc. Is there anything that is comparable for the Diamond/Pro?

Secondly, would there be any reason to try to exchange the Diamond (an Insurance replacement) for a pro? Highly opinionated reviews are most welcome.
I just went from the Diamond to the Touch Pro about 2 weeks ago. I loved my Diamond, and did not think that I was going to like the Pro, but after using the Pro for 2 weeks I think it is a better phone by a 1,000%. It is amazing at how much difference there really is.

As a matter of fact, the only thing that I do miss about the Diamond, is this forum. If you decide to stick with the Diamond there is no better forum in the world, nor are there any better people to help, than the ones that I have found right here. This is just my humble opinion.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I just went from the Diamond to the Touch Pro about 2 weeks ago. I loved my Diamond, and did not think that I was going to like the Pro, but after using the Pro for 2 weeks I think it is a better phone by a 1,000%. It is amazing at how much difference there really is.

As a matter of fact, the only thing that I do miss about the Diamond, is this forum. If you decide to stick with the Diamond there is no better forum in the world, nor are there any better people to help, than the ones that I have found right here. This is just my humble opinion.
Thanks for your input. I couldn't agree more. I spent a couple hours last night over on the TP Thread- Whatta bunch of idiots over there. (some, not all)
Old 04-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Thanks for your input. I couldn't agree more. I spent a couple hours last night over on the TP Thread- Whatta bunch of idiots over there. (some, not all)
Sad but true. I hardly post on the T.P. thread and feel like there is no unity there. I really miss this thread, and it is a very close knit group. I have had my differences with a couple of people, but nothing as heavy handed as you see on the other thread.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Sad but true. I hardly post on the T.P. thread and feel like there is no unity there. I really miss this thread, and it is a very close knit group. I have had my differences with a couple of people, but nothing as heavy handed as you see on the other thread.
Hey sorry u had to switch man but u could tell me size wise the difference? cause thats why i like the diamond its small???
Old 04-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Hey sorry u had to switch man but u could tell me size wise the difference? cause thats why i like the diamond its small???
Size wise, the Pro is a little thicker, and slightly heavier, but after the first couple days, I didn't notice the difference. I should probably add that my personal preference is a little bigger phone. I am 6'3 and weigh 300lbs so little phones feel like Barbie toys in my hand, but honestly, there is not that big of a difference.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

My carrier doesn't have the Pro or I would be all over it as well. I would miss this thread for sure because anytime I ever have problems this thread is there for me. I try to be there for everyone else as well. It seems more cut throat on the other side of the tracks.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by seyer View Post
I keep getting error 262 every time I try to upgrade the ROM on my Touch Pro. Any help?
Yeah the help would be go to the touch pro forum.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development