PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

shouldn't you be in iraq or afghanistan? lol
Old 04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

post where you want when you want everyone just chill out
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:49 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
not sure why you're sticking upfor him if he's messing with me.....i am a very active contributor in this thread and have read when the rom is supposed to be released. this forum doesn't need or prosper from anyone "messing with" anyone, ask pirish...jesus h christ....lol

and ask mighty, i bet i was the first to donate......
your so right. Im sorry for bustin your b@lls didnt think youd be so sensitive.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

people like him is why i stopped contributing back in the early mogul days. if you look at my rep status, its all new. i flash all roms and provide feedback in order to contribute in any way possible to those that provide the awesome roms and/or programs to make our lives better for nothing more than a thanks. i don't pretend to know it all, but try to contribute, plan and simple. i thought that's why forums existed in the first place,not for people with God-complexes.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:52 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
shouldn't you be in iraq or afghanistan? lol
You guys are so awesome! Edited by: CW

Last edited by WarChild; 04-21-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

rodney king said it best

"cant we all just get along"
Old 04-20-2009, 08:59 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
rodney king said it best

"cant we all just get along"
Obama said it best (too)
"yes we can"
Im sorry
Old 04-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hahaha thank you kind sir

im not up to par with my obama phrases so thank you for filling me in!
hahahhahahaha
Old 04-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

oh and t-minus 3 hours too gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe im giddy and my gf hates me bc im staying up to flash and i wont watch a movie with her instead. hahaha oh well ill make up for it tomorrow night hahahaha
Old 04-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 -Diamond-

storino03 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to storino03

so new rom tonight? any change log posted yet?

--James

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development