PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"
Carrier: Sprint

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
i have noticed over the last few days that my phone seems to take a VERY longggggggg time to charge over USB when hooked up to my computer!! it always charged just fine before i checked the settings and its all set up so it will charge on usb and it just seems to take forever now. the phone seems to charge fine when plugged into the wall outlet, so i dont know whats wrong anyone seeing this too??? any ideas?? thanks
By design USB charging is about 1/2 the rate of wall charging.
Go to the following website and get both the nuebattery and nuepowercpl cabs. the nueBattery.cab will increase the USB charge rate to almost 900mah almost the same as a wall outlet. the nuePowerCPL.cab will give you a control panel in Settings that will show all your important rates.
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...o-Diamond.aspx
I run quick menu that shows a % battery indicator in your title bar. And you can run Diamond Tweaks to get rid of the stupid battery meter.

Be sure to click on the donate link for no2Chem if you like his cabs.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer7 View Post
I wouldn't doubt that some of the people who have donated feel a bit "tricked".

Probably going to get flamed, but I really don't care.
Not really.. I donated, but that was because of all the ROMs that he gave us before, as they really really made my phone that much better. While it would certainly be nice to get MR5, I wouldn't feel cheated if it didn't come out.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Not really.. I donated, but that was because of all the ROMs that he gave us before, as they really really made my phone that much better. While it would certainly be nice to get MR5, I wouldn't feel cheated if it didn't come out.
Exactly.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post

very well put
Old 04-26-2009, 02:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

view9234 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
If you are using Sprint this is a know issue and HTC released an update for it. Here is the link

http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=436
Thanks...that fixed it!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

cheapgal is just getting started

You guys should show some respect for Mike. He's working hard to fixed the release of ROM5 for the TP. Which is I think why the DIamond is a bit behind on schedule. I think he did alot of freebies in the past and just recently posted the paypal icon, we shouldn't think badly of him.

He does good for our phones. It made the TP a bit nicer and better!

Give him a break and stop talking badly of him. The Diamond ROM5 will be out soon!
Old 04-26-2009, 03:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond Touch

ramblon is a n00b

4.8 is pretty damn tight, solid, and major bugs fixed, major thanks to sir mighty. Although a bit slim on graphical coloring, I'd say got damn spliffin solid. As in snappy happy. Good battery as well. Can anybody steer me to some icon and theme gui's that work well with 4.8? I have small fingers and need opinion on good keyboard for diamond with 4.8 thats not buggy. Cool ROM ,now time to customize. C ya.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
very nice. tyvm. boy am I glad you still pop in once in a while. Thanks!
Even though I switched to the T.P. I still, and always will think of this thread as my home. I am just glad that I am still able to help once and a while.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Good people on this thread,

I think that it is a shame that because no one has seen any activity from Mike in a while people feel the need to start bashing him. Listen to yourselves, please. Some of you are acting very poorly. If Mike was to never come back in to this forum I could understand why. Alienating the one person that has done so much for so many is not the way to get anything accomplished. Believe me, I can relate to the feelings that some of you have, but after I sit down and really think about it I come up with this answer: Mike owes none of us anything! The things he has done for our phones is better than anything out there and like addicts we always want more and more. Mike has never mislead us before, so when he says that there is an issue that is going to take time to iron out, let him do so. Mike has always kept his word to us in here time and time again, why should we think that this time is any different? Mike also strikes me as a smart man. Being that he is smart he would not put up a donation button just to get some quick money and then bail. That would be dumb since he could put out mediocre releases and get lots more donations. I am by no means a Mike expert and am far from being in the "loop", but I do believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, especially when they have shown me in the past that they have kept their word.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond sprint

bruceleroy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Good people on this thread,

I think that it is a shame that because no one has seen any activity from Mike in a while people feel the need to start bashing him. Listen to yourselves, please. Some of you are acting very poorly. If Mike was to never come back in to this forum I could understand why. Alienating the one person that has done so much for so many is not the way to get anything accomplished. Believe me, I can relate to the feelings that some of you have, but after I sit down and really think about it I come up with this answer: Mike owes none of us anything! The things he has done for our phones is better than anything out there and like addicts we always want more and more. Mike has never mislead us before, so when he says that there is an issue that is going to take time to iron out, let him do so. Mike has always kept his word to us in here time and time again, why should we think that this time is any different? Mike also strikes me as a smart man. Being that he is smart he would not put up a donation button just to get some quick money and then bail. That would be dumb since he could put out mediocre releases and get lots more donations. I am by no means a Mike expert and am far from being in the "loop", but I do believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, especially when they have shown me in the past that they have kept their word.
There is no better way to put it. Mike doesn't work for us he does this of his own free will, so people need to appreciate that. Take all the time you need Mike your real geeks are still waiting

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development