View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:27 AM
Stoney60
PPCGeeks Regular

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
i have noticed over the last few days that my phone seems to take a VERY longggggggg time to charge over USB when hooked up to my computer!! it always charged just fine before i checked the settings and its all set up so it will charge on usb and it just seems to take forever now. the phone seems to charge fine when plugged into the wall outlet, so i dont know whats wrong anyone seeing this too??? any ideas?? thanks
By design USB charging is about 1/2 the rate of wall charging.
Go to the following website and get both the nuebattery and nuepowercpl cabs. the nueBattery.cab will increase the USB charge rate to almost 900mah almost the same as a wall outlet. the nuePowerCPL.cab will give you a control panel in Settings that will show all your important rates.
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...o-Diamond.aspx
I run quick menu that shows a % battery indicator in your title bar. And you can run Diamond Tweaks to get rid of the stupid battery meter.

Be sure to click on the donate link for no2Chem if you like his cabs.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
This post has been thanked 1 times.