PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Well i just tested all the other special camera functions and they all work OMG this camera is f'ing killer now mike what evre you do PLEASE do not change anything with the camera becaue it is finally work VERY nice thanks again
Old 05-15-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike, still using the default ringers and they are still working for me. No problems with this beta rom at all.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hopefully this weekend i can drop in a new sys into the rom and see how the next beta goes.

I will start shopping for a new sys tomorrow afternoon.

Im thinking 20776 possibly. We might graduate to a 21x build, I will see.
Sounds great. Look forward to seeing a new sys.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:35 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

What does burst mode do anyway? seems like a regular picture?

By the way, Im way excited bout this, they've found a fix for Pandora and it actually works! Heres the thread post 654-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=48458&page=66

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

if you hold the button it will let you take up to 30 pic in like 10 seconds!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 10:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Juicy 7 Diamond

viper808 is just getting started

Ringger bug troubleshooting-

First off, I have never had the ringtone bug ever from Mighty 4.6 through R3BORN. Never had to convert files, I use BT, and most other common apps.

For those that is having the ringtone bug what "shipped" ROM are you flashing with to prep your phone:

1. Original RUU_VICTOR_C_SPRINT_WWE_PPST_1.09.651.5_Radio_1.00 .00F_NV_1.44_Ship

or

2. Maintenance Release
HTC Touch Diamond MR 2.00.651.7? This is the one I always pre-flash with.

One thing that might be of interest is the fact that I always use the "Ring-WindowsMobile" ringtone. This is one of the ringtones that exist in \Windows\, but not in \Windows\Rings- not sure if this makes a diffence in any way.

Just thought I'd contribute to help the guys with this issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper808 View Post
Ringger bug troubleshooting-

First off, I have never had the ringtone bug ever from Mighty 4.6 through R3BORN. Never had to convert files, I use BT, and most other common apps.

For those that is having the ringtone bug what "shipped" ROM are you flashing with to prep your phone:

1. Original RUU_VICTOR_C_SPRINT_WWE_PPST_1.09.651.5_Radio_1.00 .00F_NV_1.44_Ship

or

2. Maintenance Release
HTC Touch Diamond MR 2.00.651.7? This is the one I always pre-flash with.

One thing that might be of interest is the fact that I always use the "Ring-WindowsMobile" ringtone. This is one of the ringtones that exist in \Windows\, but not in \Windows\Rings- not sure if this makes a diffence in any way.

Just thought I'd contribute to help the guys with this issue.

2 from day 1
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper808 View Post
RUU_VICTOR_C_SPRINT_WWE_PPST_1.09.651.5_Radio_1.00 .00F_NV_1.44_Ship
where can i get this ROM exactly like that?
Old 05-16-2009, 01:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright, one full day of testing and nothing of significance to report. Only thing I noticed was Sprint nav froze for about 20 minutes when opened from contacts using "drive to" option. Otherwise Sprint Nav worked fine when opening it directly. It's still ringing, music played for about an hour, texting, email worked fine.

Ok let me add this, I called my phone to test this afternoon and it didnt ring until the 4th ring. The lights flashed on the second ring. I answered, played with the volume everything was fine, hung up and called back. This time it rang right after lights flashed. I know about the delay and everything, but why the difference? Was it because the phone was still in "phone" mode and it recognized the call sooner the second time?

Oh yeah, Apaquette... is this the first time burst and sport worked for you? That sucks man, I'm glad it's working now for you though, but you've been missing out...bright side though, finding a new feature makes the phone feel new again. Man the Diamond is cool. One more thing, next time you are in a car, put it in sport mode, take pictures out the window, it's crazy how clear they shoot in Sport mode while you are moving.

Last edited by TREmp77; 05-16-2009 at 01:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hopefully this weekend i can drop in a new sys into the rom and see how the next beta goes.

I will start shopping for a new sys tomorrow afternoon.

Im thinking 20776 possibly. We might graduate to a 21x build, I will see.
Mike will that be 6.1 or 6.5, the Juicy 6.5 didn't really work out for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development