PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.4 BLACKOUT EDITION [20764-UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
GREAT ROM MIKE thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but for some reason i do not have a black KB????? any ideas why???? and mike think you could add the HD key board with the arrows at the bottom to the next rom?????????????
There was a problem with the black keyboard...I think some of the files did not get in this build. They are working on fixing it. Read some of the previous message after the release of v 4.4.4 to learn more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
There was a problem with the black keyboard...I think some of the files did not get in this build. They are working on fixing it. Read some of the previous message after the release of v 4.4.4 to learn more.
thanks alot i was looking but did not see anything from the man himself, i must have missed it, sorry about that
Old 02-08-2009, 12:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

wog13 is becoming a great contributor

Currently on an older mightyrom, looks like it's getting about time to update, but...

Is that 'MightyROM' plastered (sloppily, I might add) across the 'launch browser' globe for real? I understand taking pride in a product with a custom bootscreen, but that just seems plain unnecessary. (I mean, how does it even make sense? The icon launches Opera, not 'MightyROM the browser')
Old 02-08-2009, 12:18 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wog13 View Post
Currently on an older mightyrom, looks like it's getting about time to update, but...

Is that 'MightyROM' plastered (sloppily, I might add) across the 'launch browser' globe for real? I understand taking pride in a product with a custom bootscreen, but that just seems plain unnecessary. (I mean, how does it even make sense? The icon launches Opera, not 'MightyROM the browser')
LOL, Yep, it's really there! I think it's darned hilarious.

It's not very noticeable. I wouldn't have except for LilRico's post.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wog13 View Post

yep i just looked and its there. LOL too funny!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
yep i just looked and its there. LOL too funny!!!!
I think he's just taking pride in his work
Old 02-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

doobdoob is a n00b
Re: [January 27th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeFiftyLi View Post
Is the pagepool unlocked in your rom's? I changed it with the pagepool changer but it didn't seem to stick.
I tried changing the PP to 32, and it didn't do anything. I flashed to the latest Mighty, checked the available memory, changed the PP on the ROM, reflashed, and the available memory stayed the same. Not sure what else to do.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
I think he's just taking pride in his work
Perhaps, or maybe it a plot to dominate all of North America, hence the rebadge. I don't recall this in the changelog! shoot I better turn on CNN or something..
Old 02-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

By the way, a totally off-topic comment here. The "forum-level" search (the one at the top of the page between USERCP and CHAT) on this site sucks mightily. It's pretty bad when I have to go out to Google to search for something that brings me back in here because my search using the "forum-level" search said my search terms was too short or not enough words or some other nonsense. Just my daily rant. Thanks for listening.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone been able to get Sushi Diamond TF3D Config to work with this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development