PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
It is totally legal to trade "goods and services"..

Anybody could say, "pay me money and you can use my server"

you are not forced to use the server. it's your choice..
i was saying AMEN to not losing Mighty And Rico.........

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-21-2009, 11:31 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocas View Post
If you support something like that then yes, you sir, are insane. Donating for hard work is one thing. Paying for a ROM is not what PPCGeeks is about.
I never said it was about that, but it's nice to be set straight from the voice of PPC geeks himself
Old 04-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Sad if for you sex is ONLY that good I like mikes rom but sex is better. LOL
I said they were close, not which is better. But ask me that question again on the night of a ROM drop. I bet I am not the only one here on my PC rather than in bed bumping nasties.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I said they were close, not which is better. But ask me that question again on the night of a ROM drop. I bet I am not the only one here on my PC rather than in bed bumping nasties.
i rather be in bed bumping nasties.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:38 AM
randyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Sorry, but that's just not true. On many levels.
There are many goods and services that are not legal to trade or sell.
If an item is only available through those specific services, then it is being sold. If your ONLY choice to get get a specific product is through a certain server or service, you are selling that product.

Anyway, it's all kind of moot, as Mike has said that he won't do it.
I agree with you for the most part.

Laws can be interpreted so many ways though, like..I could say that downloading a ROM is "interstate commerce" .. I'm downloading from one area to Michigan, where i'm located"..

here's an official Government document that talks about patents, and goods and services laws : http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/tac/tmfaq.htm

Craigslist is still free and that's all about Goods and Services. I'm considering selling my HTC Touch Diamond ..and i'll keep Mighty Rom 4.8 on it. It will definitely raise the value of my phone.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
I agree with you for the most part.

Laws can be interpreted so many ways though, like..I could say that downloading a ROM is "interstate commerce" .. I'm downloading from one area to Michigan, where i'm located"..

here's an official Government document that talks about patents, and goods and services laws : http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/tac/tmfaq.htm

Craigslist is still free and that's all about Goods and Services. I'm considering selling my HTC Touch Diamond ..and i'll keep Mighty Rom 4.8 on it. It will definitely raise the value of my phone.
No!! You have always been such a great supporter of the Diamond. What will you get next?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:45 AM
randyist

Quote:
No!! You have always been such a great supporter of the Diamond. What will you get next?
lol. oh. I was just giving an example. sorry. I was saying. Like...If somebody sold their phone on craigslist, what's anybody gonna do about it?. Come get me, big brother.

Fact is, let We the People do what we please. We don't need big brother sticking his nose in everybody's business. Remember.. George W. claimed to be a conservative and tripled the size of the Federal Government. Fact.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Whew! You had me worried.. Your always the best when it comes down to a Diamond vs. TP debate.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:50 AM
randyist

Quote:
Whew! You had me worried.. Your always the best when it comes down to a Diamond vs. TP debate.
Thanks, but I'm just a diamond user. I'm just an opinion compared to some of the Heavy Weights in here that actually build stable roms...e.g. Mike.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
i would like some one to come up with a new interface that might look like windows 8 mobile.... which will be all new and not based on previouse windows ce platform.
winmo 8 doesn't even exist.. they haven't even finished winmo 7 yet......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development