PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"
Carrier: Sprint

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I just went from the Diamond to the Touch Pro about 2 weeks ago. I loved my Diamond, and did not think that I was going to like the Pro, but after using the Pro for 2 weeks I think it is a better phone by a 1,000%. It is amazing at how much difference there really is.

As a matter of fact, the only thing that I do miss about the Diamond, is this forum. If you decide to stick with the Diamond there is no better forum in the world, nor are there any better people to help, than the ones that I have found right here. This is just my humble opinion.
Well, I got it--unfortunately, Sprint won't let me trade it for a pro.
I sure wish someone would set up a weather tab with radars in tf3d seems I can use Weather panel, but not with tf3d ==Whatta shame!
Old 04-21-2009, 01:32 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

well got it all flashed on my pro and Im loving it. Im sure we are in for a treat on the diamond as well.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:34 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Well, I got it--unfortunately, Sprint won't let me trade it for a pro.
I sure wish someone would set up a weather tab with radars in tf3d seems I can use Weather panel, but not with tf3d ==Whatta shame!
nah. pff. Be happy with your diamond. Especially if you're an active person. It won't snap into two pieces of bread like the pro will.

As far as owning a phone with a keypad, There are detrimental outcomes of pushin' dem buttons over time:
Check out this study in the UK. with the dangers of text messaging on a normal keypad phone: http://www.ergonomictimes.com/articl...itle=ThumbPain

With a Touch Screen Device, your fingers are merely hovering the screen, not having to apply much pressure - long live the fingers of Diamond Users!

HOWEVER, the pro is still a great phone. Just save them thumbs for the future.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:36 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

God this bug is killing me. I'm ready to flash my phone. Haha
Old 04-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro.pezzy View Post
the anticipation is killin me, lol
there are alot of kats that spit about the same stuff and it gets old quick.
Im sure youll get better.....

Thanks for sharing

http://www.myspace.com/kwattro76
Old 04-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Use Second Today and set WeatherPanel up as a plugin for it. Works great here.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:55 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
Anticipation is the evil of Spare Time........meaning; waiting for this rom will have me throwing down some brewskys before I stride thru my place of employment.........damn you Mike.....damn you Rico...............but may GOD BLESS YOUR WORK
That's funny. Mighty said he was hard at work on it so hopefully he will have all the bugs out by tonight but if he does and its anything like last night on the TP release it'll take forever to download. LilRico's server probably melted a hole to china last night. Im sure it'll be worth the wait.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond Gadget ROM

lancem71 is becoming a great contributor

All of Mighty's ROM's are worth the wait. But having said that, release soon please.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Lurker

poet1c is a n00b

the server seems to be down... can anyone link a download that works or host one to the most recent stable version of mightyrom?

thanks
Old 04-21-2009, 02:05 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
All of Mighty's ROM's are worth the wait. But having said that, release soon please.
Not only are his roms worth the wait. They're so bad@$$, when you look at your phone screen, it'll Melt. Your. Face.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development