PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

AMEN! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
Bootloader, Volume Down And Power Button......thats All

Flash From Storage Without Stylus, Return Key, Volume Down, Power Button....thats All
Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
lol its really easy to push in all the buttons (incl soft reset) at teh same time, you just need to use both hands
Quote:
Bootloader, Volume Down And Power Button......thats All

Flash From Storage Without Stylus, Return Key, Volume Down, Power Button....thats All
Quote:
You Do Not Have To Push In The Reset Button!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
I know where the soft rest button is, inside the back cover, but that seems impossible to get to while holding the volumDown and "enter keys" that's probably what he meant by the rest key, but I've never attempted a hard reset until now and am unsuccessful doing that so far. I just got my diamond today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
reset is the little button on the back of the phone, underneath the battery cover. you need to use the stylus or some other thin object to push it in. and no, it means to hold the power and volume down buttons while pushing in reset with the stylus/object, all at the same time. your phone should be on while doing this

and yes, i do agree with trident. these types of questions don't belong in a thread about this ROM
Do you people really not see that this guy is dragging on this subject in the wrong place forever?? And by having everyone engage him, you have all the people subscribed to this thread checking and seeing this useless drivel?
Stop answering his questions until he asks them in the appropriate thread. Please.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

i think mr mightymike is fixing the TP issues, mayb so we don't have them. That's the pro about having a later release than the TP i guess!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Arrow Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

AMEN! LOL is there an echo in here......lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Do you people really not see that this guy is dragging on this subject in the wrong place forever?? And by having everyone engage him, you have all the people subscribed to this thread checking and seeing this useless drivel?
Stop answering his questions until he asks them in the appropriate thread. Please.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
i think mr mightymike is fixing the TP issues, mayb so we don't have them. That's the pro about having a later release than the TP i guess!
It's called saving the best for last.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

an update would still be helpful to us all im sure
Old 04-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: No idea

luxeluxe is a n00b

sry guys, what am i doing wrong? i right clicked on the rom link, saved it as "all files", then whenever i go to unzip or extract it, it says the file is corrupted or of unknown file format.

?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

It is 12 AM!! I was hoping for a surprise!! LoL
Old 04-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

I got bored and flashed calks 6.5.2a, ...pretty damn good rom but still waiting for MR5 TO MAKE MY DIAMONDS DAY
Old 04-22-2009, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

same here but mighty is not on right now and no updates on if it got fixed or not so guess no rom tonight.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development