PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxingtonI View Post
Thank you sir, but they wont charge me extra for using superior roms will they? hopefully verizon wont whenever they finally transition
Dear God don't give them any ideas!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

ro.pezzy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ro.pezzy Send a message via Yahoo to ro.pezzy
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I got a off subject question, but couldn't find a answer, question is what was the best mogul rom and did they get tf landscape working yet , if anyone know could u let me know , and I know this is the wrong thread , thank you
Old 04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

You would get much better results asking that question here-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

mazatta is a n00b

I'm getting a 404 on the download link for 4.8?
Old 04-22-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazatta View Post
I'm getting a 404 on the download link for 4.8?
See post 7048 it's in the second Quote
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone else running SPB Mobile Shell 3 with MightyROM?

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 04-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Anyone else running SPB Mobile Shell 3 with MightyROM?

I did, I had second today going with SPBM3, and weather panel but I gave up on Mobile Shell 3. Fluidity of the interface was nice, I just thought it was too many button presses to get where I wanted to go. I will prob go back and try it out again...I didnt give it the best trial run.

I had mobile shell 2 running for about a month, loved that I dont know why I didnt care for 3...maybe I will next time.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I did, I had second today going with SPBM3, and weather panel but I gave up on Mobile Shell 3. Fluidity of the interface was nice, I just thought it was too many button presses to get where I wanted to go. I will prob go back and try it out again...I didnt give it the best trial run.

I had mobile shell 2 running for about a month, loved that I dont know why I didnt care for 3...maybe I will next time.
You know, I think I also prefer 2 to 3. I'm just always looking for an alternative to TF3D. I was thinking Winterface looked ok, but a little too Iphone like.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
See post 7048 it's in the second Quote
yep. looks like about 10gb of bandwidth has been used so far (100ppl), so the link is going strong. i only have 60gb of b/w a month so i might have to pull it in a few days.

I hope mighty doesn't mind, but I've also taken the liberty to upload it to multiple online file hosts in an effort to provide more than one option for DL:
http://www.2shared.com/file/5459531/.../mighty48.html
http://www.load.to/xI5GephQ5k/mighty4.8.rar
http://netload.in/dateiyHrp1yqno9.htm
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TO9HHPO
http://www.filefactory.com/file/agc9b94/n/mighty4_8_rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/22462714...ty4.8.rar.html

Last edited by cesium; 04-22-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post

Guys, I am by no means a "power user" and frankly, I hate the flashing process, but love the results. But if I could ask a huge favor for myself, as well as others that may be in the same boat as me, but too smart or embarressed to admit it, could we get some screen shots of these different interfaces that you guys talk about. That way we won't waste a bunch of posts asking what's this and what's that. Thanks!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development