View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:07 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I did, I had second today going with SPBM3, and weather panel but I gave up on Mobile Shell 3. Fluidity of the interface was nice, I just thought it was too many button presses to get where I wanted to go. I will prob go back and try it out again...I didnt give it the best trial run.

I had mobile shell 2 running for about a month, loved that I dont know why I didnt care for 3...maybe I will next time.
You know, I think I also prefer 2 to 3. I'm just always looking for an alternative to TF3D. I was thinking Winterface looked ok, but a little too Iphone like.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley